Thread: Do NOT pitch to fat bastard for the millionth time !

Do NOT pitch to fat bastard for the millionth time !

How many times do i have to say it before it sinks in ? Don't pitch to Ortiz ! I don't care if Manny comes up and hits one out of Yankee stadium. Haven't the Yankees learned their lesson the last couple years with this guy ? Obviously not. It's making me sick. Everytime he's in the box against NY he looks like he's taking batting practice.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

Besides, when you pitch him in the dirt, he swings anyway because he's a dumbass.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

ERA
    Call NASA
    YES, the same descriptive word is used by the same poster for David Ortiz and joek. At least I'm in good company.

Rookie ERA
    When they pitch to him, they always miss their location and when you do that, 99.9 percent of the time he'll make you pay for it. He's not batting 1.000, so somebody's retiring him. You just gotta know how to pitch to him.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss November
    When they pitch to him, they always miss their location and when you do that, 99.9 percent of the time he'll make you pay for it. He's not batting 1.000, so somebody's retiring him. You just gotta know how to pitch to him.
    No, he hits any ball in any location all over the yard. When I used to play, if a guy is getting a few too many good swings on your team, you put one underneith his chin to let him know we're not going to let him dive into the strike zone like that anymore. If we don't dust Ortiz soon, we're never going to get him out. He's way too comfortable up there. Someone wake up Mel and Joe and remind them how to play hardball. What the hell are they waiting for? How many times does Derek Jeter have to wear a fastball on his wrists before we knock Shrek over? How many times is A-Rod going to have to take one between the ONE and THREE before we trim Johnny Damon's beard for him?

I would drill Ortiz as to not wasted 3 other pitches. Eventually he would not dig in.