Thread: Now that thats over with...

MLB ERA

Now that thats over with...

Okay now that the whole A-rod thing is over with where do the Yankees go from here? Do we start looking for that cornerstoner pitcher that we need and start trading some of are chips? If so, who and for what? I personally would try and get a young strong starting pitcher like Kazmir. Both Kazmir and Johan will cost alot but the Twins will be asking more for Johan. Next thing, the bullpen! But who? Amd last but not least we need to figure out first base we do not need 4 first basemen. I just wish we could find some stupid team that would take Giambi he is done washed up and over with.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Re: Now that thats over with...

I would say keep the chips. I don't really want to give up what it would take to get Kazmir or Santana. Are the Rays even looking into trading Kazmir? I don't see why they would.

MLB ERA

Re: Now that thats over with...

Eh, there hasn't been a whole lot that the Rays have said but I did run acrossed this.

SCOTT-STOVE LEAGUE
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM