Thread: Guess Whos Back?!

MLB ERA

Guess Whos Back?!

Joe Torre will be back in the dug out for the Yankees for another year! I just heard it on ESPN Radio. I think that this is the right move. No other manager in the MLB could have done what Joe did. Not only this year but in years past. He may not be the best with young pitchers but he knows how to manage a ball club. No one can handle the NY media like Torre can. Joe has some very thick skin and he never lets anything the media says gets to him. He also always takes the blame off the players and puts it on himself. Torre deserves another shot and I'm glad he got it because he is an amazing manager. I'm in class right now or else I would post more about this topic but I just thought I should let everyone know Torre is coming back!

The Official Site of Major League Baseball: News: Major League Baseball News
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Guess Whos Back?!

No he won't!!

MLB ERA

Re: Guess Whos Back?!

Holy shit.....
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM