Thread: The Possible Future

MLB ERA

The Possible Future

I was just sitting here and thinking about what the future will be like for the pinstripes. It appears now that it is going to be very bright so I decided to post a future Yankee line-up that I could see happening in the future.

C) Austin Romine/Francisco Cervelli
    1B) Jesus Montero
    2B) Robinson Cano
    SS) Derek Jeter
    3B) Alex Rodriguez
    LF) Austin Jackson
    CF) Melky Cabrera
    RF) Jose Tabata
    DH) Juan Miranda

SP) Joba
    SP) Hughes
    SP) Kennedy
    SP) Wang
    SP) Betances

CP) Mark Melachon

But, this is assuming that we don't trade these guys or sign any big name FA in the future. And, that all of these guys will fill out to all of their potential which won't happen but it is still fun to look into the future.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Re: The Possible Future

The the great thing is we are taking advantage of the draft so well now, that even if these guys don't pan out, we will have prime talent entering the system every year.

I see Jeter either going to 1B, DH, or maybe the OF in the next couple years though. He might finish out his current deal with the Yanks at SS, but I doubt they leave him there when he signs a new deal.

MLB ERA

Eh, I don't really see Jeter moving to the OF. Maybe being a DH or a 1B but not the OF.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Biggio did it.