Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are down 2-0 in the series to Cleveland. Disgraceful!

Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Cleveland is a GREAT team. I don't know why you think that is disgraceful. They have the two best pitchers in the AL outside of Beckett in the starting staff, and the two best relievers outside of JJ Putz. Does it suck that our players forgot how to swing the bat? Yeah, certainly does. Does it suck that Wang was awful last night? Yeah it does. Does it suck that those "canadian soldiers" invaded the field in the 8th inning, totally messing up Joba? Ye-ep.

I guess we just have to hope A-Rod emerges in NY. With Westbrook pitching on Sunday, I think we can keep ourselves alive, and if not... well... they gave us a heck of a season.

Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

It's discraceful because......

WE'RE ABOUT TO BE ELIMINATED IN THE ALDS AGAIN!

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The Indians won both of their home games like they were supposed to. Now you're going back to NYC for two home games, and you should win both like you're expected to. The series doesn't really start until Game 5.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

When a team is up 2-0 they have all the momentum. It will be something to see if the Yanks pull there heads out and play like there supposed to.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post
    The Indians won both of their home games like they were supposed to. Now you're going back to NYC for two home games, and you should win both like you're expected to. The series doesn't really start until Game 5.
    We shou have won that game, our MVP came up small AGAIN in 3 chances to knock in runs. That was the difference in the game, if this continues over the next 3 games I can't wait to see him in a Cubs uniform next year.

He just needs one hit to get him out of this enormous slump. I think if he gets it he will be relieved and play like the AROD we know.

Let's not start killing A-Rod again. The truth of the matter is no one is hitting. Not A-Rod. Not Jeter. Not Matsui. Not Posada. When that happens, you're not going to win many ball games.

And btw, momentum is highly overrated. So many teams have blown 2-0 leads in the division series, you can pretty much throw any idea of momentum right out the door. All that matters is the next game and the next starting pitcher.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I wouldn't get too worked up about Arod or the Yankees as a team. They are losing to a better team!!

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Veovis View Post
    Let's not start killing A-Rod again. The truth of the matter is no one is hitting. Not A-Rod. Not Jeter. Not Matsui. Not Posada. When that happens, you're not going to win many ball games.

And btw, momentum is highly overrated. So many teams have blown 2-0 leads in the division series, you can pretty much throw any idea of momentum right out the door. All that matters is the next game and the next starting pitcher.
    I disagree because I believe only 1 team has came back from a 0-2 hole to win the series, that was the 01 Yankees I believe over Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan83 View Post
    I disagree because I believe only 1 team has came back from a 0-2 hole to win the series, that was the 01 Yankees I believe over Oakland.
    Yeah

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    We shou have won that game, our MVP came up small AGAIN in 3 chances to knock in runs. That was the difference in the game, if this continues over the next 3 games I can't wait to see him in a Cubs uniform next year.
    So did everyone, dont just point fingers at Arod, your whole team had 3 hits the whole game, dont just single out Arod.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan83 View Post
    You forget Boston vs. Oakland in '03 and Boston vs. Cleveland in '99. I still contend that momentum is only as good as your next starting pitcher.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Veovis View Post
    You forget Boston vs. Oakland in '03 and Boston vs. Cleveland in '99. I still contend that momentum is only as good as your next starting pitcher.
    and seattle vs the yankees in 95.

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    and seattle vs the yankees in 95.
    You had to bring that up didn't you

Ther have been plenty of teams to come back down 2-0. we are still very much in this series, I expect to win these next 2 then we'll see what happens in Cleveland. Thee's no excuse for not taking these next 2 games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast