Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

If the Indians don't put the series away this evening with Clemens starting, I look for the Yankees to come back and win the series. Wang will not pitch as poorly in Game 4 as he did in Game 1, Sabathia will have to outduel him. Then Game 5 would be Pettite against Carmona, and if the series goes 5 games the Yankees will find a way to win Game 5. All that being said, I think the Indians will put them away this evening, I look for Clemens to give up 4 or more runs in less than 5 innings.

George: Dead or Alive?
    AA ERA

Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

The Indians are pitching Byrd for in a possible game 4.
    Save Phil Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by perforatededge54 View Post
    The Indians are pitching Byrd for in a possible game 4.
    Makes the situation even worse!!!!! I see little hope for the Indians in Game 4 then. I guess that means Sabathia against Pettite in Game 5?

8-3!

Hughes and Damon were the heroes tonight. Just need to take it one game at a time. Hopefully Wang is his usual self tomorrow. One game at a time.

I guess I was way wrong on Wang tonight, he was terrible again. I never would have expected that. He was so consistent throughout the season, IMO he's the Yankee's MVP, even though ARod is the league MVP. He's the only constant they had in the rotation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12