V. Martinez C
R. Garko 1B
J. Peralta SS
K. Lofton LF
F. Gutierrez RF
C. Blake 3B

Yankee's X-Factor
Andy Pettitte

Tonight obvisouly showed us that pitching is the key in the post season. The Yankees brought in four different pitchers that all gave up a total of 13 runs, 14 hits, and only 4 strike outs. We all know that the Yankees have the most potent line up in all of baseball although they didn't look like that tonight. If Pettitte can give us a strong seven innings then we are set. Joba will come in and shut down the 8th inning then Joe will bring in Mo and have him lock it up. The Yankees offense will turn it around and they will with out a doubt put up more then just 5 hits tomorrow. Andy just needs to pitch a solid game and the Yankees will win game 2.

Indian's X-Factor
Fausto Carmona

Sensing a theme here? Its no secret that the Indians won tonight because of their pitching. We all know that, shit even BronxBomberz could probably point that out to us. If Fausto can come out and pitch like C.C. did then the Indians will win this one. Altough I'm going to say that the Yankees offense will turn it around and win tomorrow. Carmona will give them a battle and make them work for every hit they get. He will take them deep into the count and wear down the Yankees.

Game prediction

Well you've pretty much heard my two cents but I think the Yankees will win this one 6-3. The offense will come around and Andy is going to have a strong outing for us. A-rod is going to shut up all these haters that he has, he is going to go yard tomorrow. You can hold me to that too...Just wait and see A-rod is going to go deep tomorrow. This is a very important game to win. The Yankees can not go down 0-2 in this series..Altough it does seem like the Yankees play better with pressure on them...Bottom line is that the bats will come around and Pettitte will pitch well, Yankees win, 6-3.

Last Word
I'm not that worried that the Yankees lost tonight because since 1995 the Yankees are 5-0 in the ALDS when they lose the first game, and 2-5 when they win the first game. So hey, things are looking up.