Thread: Going For Our Fourth Straight

MLB ERA

Going For Our Fourth Straight

Andy Pettitte (13-8, 3.89 ERA) will be on the mound for us tonight against, Brian Burres (6-5 5.47 ERA). I feel very confident with Pettitte going to the mound tonight for us because he has won the last 9 out of his last 13 starts. The Yankees have alot of momentum right now and I don't see how the O's will be able to stop us. This is a crucial game for the Yankees because they have a tough series coming up with the Blue Jays that I don't think that we can sweep that four game set. Hopefully the Sox lose again tonight and the Yankees climb to only 1.5 games back from them....
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Re: Going For Our Fourth Straight

Yankees win their fourth straight (2-1) while Pettitte wins his 200th game....Matsui hit a big solo shot in the second that gave the Yankees the push that they needed. The game got a little nerve racking though...Mo got the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth with two outs and then finally pulled it together and struck out Scott Moore. Sox lost again tonight which puts the Yankees only 1.5 back...
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

AAA ERA

Re: Going For Our Fourth Straight

Mariano is getting the job done but he's not doing it smoothly. Congrats to Andy on #200!