Thread: Brewers - Yankees Series Thread

AAA ERA

Brewers - Yankees Series Thread

Here we go again...

Its not like we didnt have our chances. We need a bomb from A-Rod when its 3-3. We needed a line drive from Giambi with the bases loaded. But the thing that confused me the most...why is Randy Johnson hitting in the top of the 6th? He already threw a lot of pitches, and the bullpen has been the only anchor for the Yanks lately. I hate to play Tuesday-Morning Manager, but my roommate and I were scratching our heads at that one. I turned to Game 7 when Junior Spivey went deep in the bottom half. Another melon-scratcher was Tony Womack pinch running for Bernie. The same Tony Womack that got picked off a couple days ago in KC?

LET BERNIE PLAY!!!

AAA ERA
    We just don't take advantage w/ RISP and less than 2 out anymore. How many opportunities must we squander? We had so many opportunities to win but failed time after time.

AAA ERA

Who am I to criticize Joe Torre, but...

Someone explain last night's lineup to me!

AAA ERA
    I can't explain anything about this team

I am beyond frustrated and will argue there is no fix other than they play up to their abilities.

There are no trades to be made. No injuries we have to get through. We have shuffled the lineup.

How do we keep losing to the Brewers? Joe needs to go. My only move fire Torre.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RLA68
    Joe needs to go. My only move fire Torre.
    You're going to read this again someday, and be like "What the hell was I thinking?"

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    You're going to read this again someday, and be like "What the hell was I thinking?"

I agree but he is frustrated like the rest of his so I won't hold him to that.