Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Streak Watcher

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by joek
    But right a hell of alot more than wrong. Particularly when it comes to the game of baseball and baseball players.
    If your comrades on this board felt that way I'd have to concede that point. I know that you think you're God's gift to this message board, but I see you getting more heat than praise around here, hotshot.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    1 of those teams WAS over .500 before we beat them 2 of 3.
    That's not what I wrote now was it

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    You're reaching. A win is a win. You don't give up wins because it's the A's or Mets... sorry, we don't want these wins... return them and give us Red Sox and Braves wins.

Perhaps we can put some of those wins on layaway though?
    I am not reaching at all. I don't cum all over myself when a team beats bad competition. I cum on myself when they beat teams we aren't supposed to beat. Yanks are taking advantage of scheduling like any team should.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    So... you're cumming alot this season due to Pedro Feliz, is that correct?

I don't like baseball enough to cum to any sweaty man on my team... though Tom Gordon almost brings me to it, I'll be honest beyond honest here.

You seem quite high strung, making it a point to come in here, speaking about your personal habits and making sure Yankee fans realize that we're not playing up to the level we should be... so I'll let you in that I'm joking with you now, so you don't have to get your guns loaded... or perhaps just your **** loaded... with a major reply here.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Nope I don't cum over Pedro Feliz. I can take a hint that you were looking for a date but I do not swing that way. I am simply bringing Yankees fans back to Earth. When you start playing quality teams and living up to the $200 million payroll, I will gladly come in here and give congrats. Arod is doing well

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Hey hey hey... so is Georgie. And Sheffield is starting to hit again too.

Good quip about the date thing, I almost didn't expect it... I wasn't the one who brought up cumming on myself to baseball though... I probably should've been, but I didn't.

If you do start to feel yourself leaning that way though....

I almost hate to fuel this fire what the heck...

How many Yankee fans don't think they are god's gift to the message boards? It is great when our team is rolling and we can have that air of confidence or is it arrogance? (All in fun of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    If your comrades on this board felt that way I'd have to concede that point. I know that you think you're God's gift to this message board, but I see you getting more heat than praise around here, hotshot.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I will let you gloat now that you are ahead of the Red Sox.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RLA68
    I might have to call that Debate a draw.

That was pretty amusing though.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RLA68
    I almost hate to fuel this fire what the heck...

How many Yankee fans don't think they are god's gift to the message boards? It is great when our team is rolling and we can have that air of confidence or is it arrogance? (All in fun of course)
    True, but most of us are confident about our team, not some kooky theory that we smash into the heads of anyone who will listen.

By the way: WIN Method outsider Alex Rodriguez comes up with the game winning hit last night.

love_that_reefer: A) Grow up. B) You'd be the first one to criticize the Yanks if they were losing to these teams, so just save your breath. You're just being typical Yankee-Hater-Guy, nothing we've never heard before.

ERA
    Call NASA
    Four 4 Wins

Six 6 Series

15-2

Sheesh, we're all Yankee fans here..lets grow and tolerate Joek's ramblings and get along.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

ERA
    Call NASA

Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    By the way: WIN Method outsider Alex Rodriguez comes up with the game winning hit last night. .
    But, aren't you one of the guys who says the team wins the game, not a player. And right now the YANKEES are playing with a roster of 23 WIN METHOD players. All being the best they can be to help the team succeed.

ERA
    Call NASA

Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Sheesh, we're all Yankee fans here..lets grow and tolerate Joek's ramblings and get along.
    And here I thought I was tolerating most of you guys ramblings.

Too bad of the 1 of 2 Non-Win Method players happens to lead MLB in HRs and our team in BA as well as RBIs.

Sure am glad that we continue to have Win Method player Giambi getting his swings in.

Quote Originally Posted by joek
    But, aren't you one of the guys who says the team wins the game, not a player. And right now the YANKEES are playing with a roster of 23 WIN METHOD players. All being the best they can be to help the team succeed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast