Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are all the Yankees fans?

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Where are all the Yankees fans?

there are some VERY knowledgable baseball fans in this forum. Not all of us are Yankee fans, obviously, but sometimes that is a bonus, cause fans that give their opinions that are NOT fans of your team help shed some light on topics. I know from experince that several members in here have put new perspectives on my opinions/thoughts/ideas, not only dealing with my team (Brewers), but baseball and life also!!! Great members in here, and when we don't agree, we seem to get over it and still act like civil humans towards each other. It is o.k. to agree or disagree, that is the beauty of this forum!!

Have fun, post in the Yankees forum as well as other teams. I bet you will really meet some quality individuals here!!! That is the fun of S3F!!!

Hope to read your opinions, thoughts, whatever in the forum on a regular basis!!

And BTW, Welcome to S3F!!!

GO BREWERS!!!

Re: Where are all the Yankees fans?

Alright, we got a lot of Yankee fans. I'm lovin it!

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

The Yankee forum is actually one of the more active in terms of posters...I'm always here, Hammer does a great job as mod and he's around, nyjunc, bwitty, perf is here occasionally, you 2 new guys are here, BuckFoston drops in from time to time...I miss yhova though. But this is one of the more active forums as you can see. Feel free to join in the game threads, I will probably start one up tonight for Colorado.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

next to maybe Reds fans, the Yankees and A's probably have the most members, at least on a regular basis. I could be wrong, I mean, after all, I am a Brewers fan!

Feel free to post anywhere. I always like to hear what others have to say. I learn valuable info. that way. We can't catch all the info. out there, so it is nice to get assists from others!!

General works 6 days a week, 11 hours a day for a moving company.

He's a busy ****er.

And Dry's in Italy for a week.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Yikes... that is a lot of hours.... Maybe you should become a banker.. hahaha..j/k.

keep up the good work!!!

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19 View Post
    no problem... those darn sports, they are meant to enjoy not get hurt!! I have had several sports-related injuries myself. Basically, I am one step from a severe sprained ankle on a daily basis. I know they are no FUN!!!! make sure you rest the injury and allow it to heal. Don't make the same mistake I made and hurry back and participate in sports cause it could, and probably will, affect you in the future. I need to have my ankles scoped and I have arthitis in both ankles and knees, worse in the ankles though. Good luck to your recovery!!!
    I always hurry back but this time maybe not. This wasn't an injury from playing it just happened while I was playing. I have a herniated disc in my back and I guess it was going to happen whether I was playing or not b/c nothing really happened while I was playing to get hurt. I always come back too quick from any injries I have but I think I'll take it a little slower w/ my back.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

well take it easy with the back...sounds like a good idea. hope it gets better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19 View Post
    there are some VERY knowledgable baseball fans in this forum. Not all of us are Yankee fans, obviously, but sometimes that is a bonus, cause fans that give their opinions that are NOT fans of your team help shed some light on topics. I know from experince that several members in here have put new perspectives on my opinions/thoughts/ideas, not only dealing with my team (Brewers), but baseball and life also!!! Great members in here, and when we don't agree, we seem to get over it and still act like civil humans towards each other. It is o.k. to agree or disagree, that is the beauty of this forum!!

Have fun, post in the Yankees forum as well as other teams. I bet you will really meet some quality individuals here!!! That is the fun of S3F!!!

Hope to read your opinions, thoughts, whatever in the forum on a regular basis!!

And BTW, Welcome to S3F!!!

GO BREWERS!!!

Doesn't mean shyt if you don't watch the games... which you don't unless youre a Yankee fan.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I always hurry back but this time maybe not. This wasn't an injury from playing it just happened while I was playing. I have a herniated disc in my back and I guess it was going to happen whether I was playing or not b/c nothing really happened while I was playing to get hurt. I always come back too quick from any injries I have but I think I'll take it a little slower w/ my back.
    Ugh, sorry to hear man, that sounds painful...on the bright side, now you can say you and Randy Johnson have something in common.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

George: Dead or Alive?
    AA ERA

I float around. I just got out of the hospital too, believe it or not.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

ah, SteveNYY thanks for the kind words.

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    Ugh, sorry to hear man, that sounds painful...on the bright side, now you can say you and Randy Johnson have something in common.
    I wish we had bank accounts in common

I don't think my injury is as serious(maybe b/c I'm not as old and don't have a history of back problems). I went to the Dr. the other day and I have 2 herniated discs but it's not bad enough where I need surgery which is good.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Dont we all wish we had some of Johnson's $$$.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12