Thread: Sanchez Out

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Sanchez Out

Humberto Sanchez underwent Tommy John surgery and will miss the rest of the season.
    The Yankees kept calling Sanchez's problem inflammation, but it's no surprise it turned out to be far more serious, especially on the heels of some similar troubles last year in the Tigers organization. The missed season only makes it more likely that his future is in the bullpen, not in the rotation.
    One of the real bright spots in the Sheffield trade comes up lame. Not a good trade so far. What is it with the Yankee pitchers this year?

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Sanchez Out

Great, another ****ing injury...this is starting to get ridiculous. It's not even May yet.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

No kidding, the Yankees are probably really gonna have to really pursue the rocket now. I can see Roger coming back to New York because the Yankees will probably give him the most money because they need him the most.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

well... clemens already said he wont be ready til june. and im pretty sure wang is gonna pitch tuesday vs tampa, and mussina is gonna pitch april 27th im fairly certain, so hopefully we still wont be short handed come june. karstens also comes back saturday, not that that should be reassuring, but he was good last year and in spring training.