Thread: 4/11 - Twins - Let's review

4/11 - Twins - Let's review

Proctor - Threw his arm out last year. Should be used as mop up guy down 5 runs or more with less then 2 innings left.

Farnsworth - Absolutely terrible. If I have to see him lick his hand one more time only to give up 4 runs in a third of an inning I am going to lose it.

Giambi - 2nd & 3rd, 1 out, down 4 swings at first pitch, neck-high fastball resulting in pop up that for all purposes ends potential rally. Bench him now. I am fine with Phelps & Doug in the lineup.

Bruney - It's time he becomes every game 8th inning guy.
    Jeter & Cano - the hit factory.

Mussina - you are a loser. I hate you. I always have. When everyone backed you I bit my tongue but i knew this contract was going to bite us in the ass. I can't stand watching you start. You pick at the corners to no end and complain when you don't get the calls on the black of the plate. Try challenging someone homo. You are deliberate with your pitches and every half inning you pitch takes a half an hour. You suck.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: 4/11 - Twins - Let's review

I think you're right about Proctor. He just doesn't look anything like the same pitcher. And Giambi has struggled pretty bad so far, but I'd rather give him a shot than see Doug and Phelps every day.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.