Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joek,

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by bwitty24
    This WIN METHOD theory seems like a system based on the past not on the present...
    You're exactly right bwitty. Joke's hair-brained theory would earn much more confidence around here if he used it to make a prediction about the 2005 WS Champs, rather then tie it to every team that has ever won the WS in the past.

Until then, Joke, stick to running your cat sanctuary.

ERA
    Call NASA
    What someone has done and/or achieves is what determines their status. Winning the WS makes a player the best (please use that thought in context if you have the thought process to know what that means). Winning multiple WS makes those players to the higher levels of best. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't winning the WS why the game is played? Winning the WS is the greatest achievement in baseball and determines the best players. Whatever system or logic that is used by anyone to predict future outcome is just what it is.....a prediction....based on certain points the predictor deems most valuable. However anyone who says the players who win the most often and achieve the goal of baseball the most, are not the best players, is just plain sucking wind.

AAA ERA
    Put this in the context of the WIN Method theory:

True or False: Kevin Youkilis is a better Thirdbasemen than Alex Rodriguez.

If salary and personal opinion weren't an issue, there isn't an honest man alive that would take Youkilis over A-Rod.

True or False: Jeff Nelson is a better reliever than Joe Nathan.

Is Orlando Cabrera a Win Method player? Would he still be if he had stayed in Montreal? ((Obviously you can say yes to this question because hind sight is 20-20 for the WIN Method.))

Whatever system or logic that is used by anyone to predict future outcome is just what it is.....a prediction.
    That "system or logic" gains a lot of credibilty when the predictions it makes come true. Why should we believe your "system or logic" has any credibility at all? ((DO NOT CITE PAST WS WINNERS))

What 2005 MLB team has the most Win Method players currently on their roster? What team holds the highest Win Method Value? How is that value assigned? (Numericly? Dogmaticly?) What team has the best chance at winning the 2005 World Series?

If you're so confident about this theory, put your money where your mouth is and make a prediction for us! Stop citing past WS winners as proof of the validity of your theory. You won't hear another word from me if you show us that you have a spine and make a 2005 WS prediction!

Um...Joek, you still never answered how the win method system works with rookies who have no prior win method experience.

Rookie ERA
    If they want to be on the Yankees and the Yankees get him...he is a win method player.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    That "system or logic" gains a lot of credibilty when the predictions it makes come true. Why should we believe your "system or logic" has any credibility at all? ((DO NOT CITE PAST WS WINNERS))

What 2005 MLB team has the most Win Method players currently on their roster? What team holds the highest Win Method Value? How is that value assigned? (Numericly? Dogmaticly?) What team has the best chance at winning the 2005 World Series?

If you're so confident about this theory, put your money where your mouth is and make a prediction for us! Stop citing past WS winners as proof of the validity of your theory. You won't hear another word from me if you show us that you have a spine and make a 2005 WS prediction!
    The Master-Debater hit the nail on the head right there. Rep ++.
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

ERA
    Call NASA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Put this in the context of the WIN Method theory:

True or False: Kevin Youkilis is a better Thirdbasemen than Alex Rodriguez.

If salary and personal opinion weren't an issue, there isn't an honest man alive that would take Youkilis over A-Rod.

True or False: Jeff Nelson is a better reliever than Joe Nathan.

Is Orlando Cabrera a Win Method player? Would he still be if he had stayed in Montreal? ((Obviously you can say yes to this question because hind sight is 20-20 for the WIN Method.))

To start off, it is obvious you do not know what you are talking about, and it appears you do not know your A from your E.

What players have accomplished determines how they are rated and determines their abilities.

How in Gods nave would I know who are WIn METHOD players for other teams when I do not deal with other teams. I deal with one team, with one objective, to get to the playoffs, win pennants, and win WS.

The team with the best chance of winning the 2005 WS is the NY YANKEES.

As far as Kevin Useless and Arod, I would never dare to compare a part time sub to an everyday regular.

You will run yourself dizzy if you keep trying to belittle something you know nothing about and are incapable of comprehending. Feel free to disagree, but do it with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by joek
    How in Gods nave would I know who are WIn METHOD players for other teams when I do not deal with other teams. I deal with one team, with one objective, to get to the playoffs, win pennants, and win WS.
    How could you say the Boston team was full of win method players if you "do not deal with" them? Is any player that wins, good or bad automatically win method? Starter or non starter? It seems like an easy way to think of yourself as a genius. If you can't predict a win method player then how can your system be correct.

Please answer how your method bases prospects, if you even can justify it.

You can't base a current team on old statistics. For example, Bernie Williams I am sure would be defined as a win method player due to his great leadership. Unfortunately he is going through a NATURAL life cycle in which you become old (I am pretty sure you can comprehend that). If we were to base a win method team on win method players, such as bernie, who has won plenty of pennants and world series, the team would fail, over and over and over and over again. I don't see how this system can promote a winning team.

How can you say the yankees are going to win if you don't pay attention to any other team? Unfortunately, the yankees and the rest of the mlb is no mutually exclusive...if you know nothing of other teams, how can you say the yankees will win?

MLB ERA
    The word is context.

Anyway, no one believes this anymore. Doubt they ever did. Any system that says Tony Womack is good cannot be taken seriously.

AAA ERA

Put up or shut up!

To start off, it is obvious you do not know what you are talking about, and it appears you do not know your A from your E.
    You will run yourself dizzy if you keep trying to belittle something you know nothing about and are incapable of comprehending. Feel free to disagree, but do it with sense.

You keep telling me that I know nothing about WIN Method, which is correct, and is the reason I inquire about it. No one understands it because you won't explain it. I'll save you the typing with your tired "I can't divulge the details" hook. If you don't want to tell us how it works, then stop taking credit for any success the Yankees have.

To summarize what I have learned about the Win Method so far goes something like this:

Win Method works. How it works is not as important as the fact that you know it works. Win Method is responsible for all of the Yankees success in the past 10 years. Anyone who challenges the legitimacy of the Win Method is incapable of comprehending it, even if you haven't given us anything to comprehend!

ERA
    Call NASA

Yankees

I have given enough information that a ten year old can comprehend the WIN METHOD. If you can't that is your problem. I find it amazing how people wish to stop others from talking what others believe in, and what is actually happening.

You can always take charge of your situation and ignore and not read my posts. However, to try to deny others from reading and believing in the WIN METHOD is an embarrassment to your ethics, and much more to your laughable debating skills.

ERA
    Call NASA

Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by bwitty24
    How can you say the yankees are going to win if you don't pay attention to any other team? Unfortunately, the yankees and the rest of the mlb is no mutually exclusive...if you know nothing of other teams, how can you say the yankees will win?
    Because the YANKEES are the only team that uses the WIN METHOD, and it is the best available tool to qualify the best talent to make the YANKEES the best team.

AAA ERA
    I have given enough information that a ten year old can comprehend the WIN METHOD. If you can't that is your problem. I find it amazing how people wish to stop others from talking what others believe in, and what is actually happening.

You can always take charge of your situation and ignore and not read my posts. However, to try to deny others from reading and believing in the WIN METHOD is an embarrassment to your ethics, and much more to your laughable debating skills.
    Defend you theory with fact, not rhetoric please.

MLB ERA
    Because the YANKEES are the only team that uses the WIN METHOD.
    Wait, I thought the Yanks used the "Trade all of our prospects for guys that will be good for 3-4 years and are grossly overpaid" METHOD.
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast