Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brown showing why he should retire immediately...

Brown showing why he should retire immediately...

5/3/05

4 IP 8 ER vs Tampa Bay. Losing 8-3. Nice Job Kev.

Well, the shake up doesn't look so great right now. Not that I don't like seeing some of the kids play.

Add to that, Giambi should retire too.

MLB ERA
    Kevin Brown is a bust! Same with Jaret Write. Either we need to send both of them down to the minors or release them both. Keving Brown is always injured and taking up money and if he isn't on the DL he is losing us games. And Jaret overall is a bust and sucks!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

A big welcome to Veovis!!!

Yes, add Giambi and Jaret Wrong to retire now list.

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Kevin Brown is stealing money. What an effort

AA ERA
    Welcome to Strike3Forums.com, Veovis. I hope you are doing good.

'Ello again Steak. Thanks for the welcome. All things considered I am doing fine.

Yes, pure brilliance: a player loses a few (Wright) and you want him to retire.

Brown on the other hand should have retired after the wall-punching shit. He does not have the mentality of a starting pitcher in the MLB.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Wright just sucks. He should've stuck with Mazzone.

I hope Henn pitches solidly tonight, even if it is only against Tampa. We're gonna need him to be a major part of this rotation... due to Brown and Wright... until we can trade for somebody... and who's gonna be available anyway? AJ Burnett is the only free agent I can think of off my head, and I doubt Florida will ever really be out of the race... and we definitely don't have the prospects to get him.

And welcome Veovis.

With a 9.15 era and already injured...I have to rethink my stance... Yep bad signing. He should go.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/pitching?team=nyy

Look over the game log as well-
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/player...g?statsId=5839
    Impressive starts...

Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Yes, pure brilliance: a player loses a few (Wright) and you want him to retire.

Brown on the other hand should have retired after the wall-punching shit. He does not have the mentality of a starting pitcher in the MLB.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Henn blew donkey dick. Yanks will eventually have to eat the rest of Brown's contract and let him go. They might get to buy out Wright's contract if he is on the DL for so long which could be a plus. Yanks might wanna look into getting guys like Randy Winn, Raul Ibanez or Juan Encarnacion to play in that outfield and possibly Jeremy Affeldt to help that bullpen.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Henn wasn't THAT bad. He got hit with some dink hits, and then completely lost his composure when Cano threw the ball into left. I'd give him another start... he still can't be any worse than Brown or Wright. And he was good at getting ground balls for DPs... Cano just ****ed up the major one, which is no surprise, since he appears to completely suck on the field.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Yeah the Yanks plan to showcase these minor leaguers is blowing up in their face.

Showcase? I am thinking that they want production. They aren't getting it from the vets.

Rookie ERA
    Kevin Brown is the worst pitcher I have ever seen. Brian casman and joe torre are quick to sit Bernie Willams because he not doing to well but thry still let brown pitch he's like 0-4 7.00 era/ kb should be trade bait
    YANKEES FAN 2090

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast