Thread: Jays/Yanks 8/1 - 8/3

Jays/Yanks 8/1 - 8/3

This is the time to effectively end Toronto's season by taking out the

The Yankees should definitely be up for this one considering they were embarrassed by the Jays 3 of 4 just a little over a week ago. Plus we miss Halladay as he started yesterday in a game in which the Jays and BJ Ryan blew.

8/1 - Burnett vs. Wright
    8/2 - Lilly vs. Wang
    8/3 - Marcum vs. TBA (Most likely Lidle)
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AAA ERA
    A sweep and they'd be done, obviously I'd prefer a sweep but we need to keep winning series so i'll take 2 of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    A sweep and they'd be done, obviously I'd prefer a sweep but we need to keep winning series so i'll take 2 of 3.
    Yeah, i am just a tad bit greedy....
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AAA ERA
    5 solid innings from Wright, a big hit from Bernie and we are now in 1st place all alone. Click the link for the box:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore...?gid=260801110

i wouldn't call those 5 innings from Wright 'solid', they were shaky at best. 100-something pitches with guys all over the bases every inning was nerve wracking, but he wiggled out this time. Villone, Proctor, Farnsworth was money in relief, plus we didn't even have to go to Mo, which was great.

First place, *****es !

On to the Wang shutdown tonight !
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

Nice ! Wang dismantled that lineup last night only allowing 3 hits in 8 innings. Jeter & Posada went yard, A-Rod was 3-5, and Abreu and Wilson both had 2 hits apiece. Toronto season is flushing down the toilet before our eyes, which i love. Thats doing the job !

Tonight, we get a good look at Cory Lidle against a very good lineup, so lets see what we have here. I would love a sweep.
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by yhova
    i wouldn't call those 5 innings from Wright 'solid', they were shaky at best. 100-something pitches with guys all over the bases every inning was nerve wracking, but he wiggled out this time. Villone, Proctor, Farnsworth was money in relief, plus we didn't even have to go to Mo, which was great.

First place, *****es !

On to the Wang shutdown tonight !
    When het gets through 5 w/ 1 earned run I call it solid

Nice ! Wang dismantled that lineup last night only allowing 3 hits in 8 innings. Jeter & Posada went yard, A-Rod was 3-5, and Abreu and Wilson both had 2 hits apiece. Toronto season is flushing down the toilet before our eyes, which i love. Thats doing the job !

Tonight, we get a good look at Cory Lidle against a very good lineup, so lets see what we have here. I would love a sweep.
    Wang was great again the other night and Lidle pitched well in his debut and we the sweep

Here's the box from yesterday:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore...?gid=260803110