Thread: Yanks at Rangers 7/24-26

AAA ERA

Rangers Yanks at Rangers 7/24-26

This 3 game set got off to a good start w/ a 6-2 win last nigh behind another strong outing from Randy Johnson and a bounceback game from ARod. Click the link for the box:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore?gid=260724113

The pitching matchups for the rest of the series are:

Mussina vs Eaton Tonight
    Wright vs. Rheinecker Tomorrow

We should pummel this team for the remaining 2 games. I wish we didn't have to treat our 4 & 5 starters as pre-schoolers and split them up with Wang in between them, otherwise we finish this series with Mussina & Wang and we'd be in good shape to sweep. Instead we have to go with Wright in game 3. He hasn't been to bad lately, so lets hope he does well.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by yhova
    We should pummel this team for the remaining 2 games. I wish we didn't have to treat our 4 & 5 starters as pre-schoolers and split them up with Wang in between them, otherwise we finish this series with Mussina & Wang and we'd be in good shape to sweep. Instead we have to go with Wright in game 3. He hasn't been to bad lately, so lets hope he does well.
    But it will be a huge postive if we can get a W w/o using Wang tonight.

Click the link for last night's box:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore...?gid=260725113

AAA ERA
    Chi and Bos lost so we head into tonight's game 1 back in the L column from Boston and 1 UP in the L column for the WC lead.

AAA ERA
    It wasn't pretty after blowing the lead in the 8th but we completed the sweep w/ a Giambi HR in the 9th and now lead the WC by 1 game in the loss and are just 1 back in the loss of 1st in the East. Click the link for the box:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore...?gid=260726113

Yes, what a bitter sweet win. An emotional roller coaster. I am thrilled about the outcome.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by yhova
    Yes, what a bitter sweet win. An emotional roller coaster. I am thrilled about the outcome.
    This team never quits, a little like the dynasty Yanks. it was frustrating to blow the lead but it was worth it for the dramatic ending.