Thread: Yankees beat Contreres

Yankees beat Contreres

The man finally lost a game and against none other then his former team...go yanks!!!

I'm waiting for Dam to come in here and set us all straight on how the Yankees barely won and how Contreras is still great at 17-1 in his last 18 decisions.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    I'm waiting for Dam to come in here and set us all straight on how the Yankees barely won and how Contreras is still great at 17-1 in his last 18 decisions.
    Why do I have to do that when you just did it for me? One thing I will say: elite AL East closers want nothing to do with the White Sox. Mo Rivera is the second one the White Sox have done major damage against in their past 2 games.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

I did it for you, to save you time.

You should thank me.

and give me rep.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dam8610
    Why do I have to do that when you just did it for me? One thing I will say: elite AL East closers want nothing to do with the White Sox. Mo Rivera is the second one the White Sox have done major damage against in their past 2 games.
    Major damage? you didn't beat him, when he needed to get outs he did and we won. It happens from time to time that Mo will give up those wek singles and let some guys on base but he bears down when he needs to and more often than not he gets the job done.