Thread: Yanks vs. Braves 6/26-28

AAA ERA

Braves Yanks vs. Braves 6/26-28

It will be a rematch of the 1996 & 1999 World series'(both won by the yanks of course) when the Braves come to Yankee Stadium for a 3 game series. Tonight it's 2 big name pitchers who have struggled so far this year.

Hudson vs. Johnson Tonight
    Ramirez vs. Wright Tomorrow
    Smoltz vs. Wang Wednesday

I see another double-header in our near future...
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    Yankees are going down.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

AAA ERA
    A good start to ths eries w/ a well pitched game from randy and Giambi coming through w/ 2 HRs and 5 RBI. We haven't taken advantage of the weka NL East teams the way Boston has so a sweep would be really nice then we need 2 of 3 from the Mets.

The Yanks and Braves used to be so much fun, you knew the Braves had to fall off at somepoint(the Yanks too but luckily we aren't there yet) but it's been amazing how bad they have been this year.

Yeah the Braves are pretty bad. Just looking at their lineup i couldn't believe how littered it is with .240 hitters. I guess once the pitchers in the NL adjusted to all of those rookies who had decent years last year, the rookies have failed to adjust to the pitching and are being dominated..

Jaret Wright tonight. Hold your breath. That means a hell of alot of bullpen too.
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    The Braves pitching is not was it has been in the past.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

AAA ERA
    Wright pitched well again but agan only 5 innings and the pen killed us again.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    Wright pitched well again but agan only 5 innings and the pen killed us again.
    That's the way the Braves season has been all year.

AAA ERA
    Thank you ARod!!!! That's more like it. he saved us from losing another game to Boston and losing a series. hopefully we carry that momentum into the mets series and hopefully the mets are so shell shocked aftre the Boston thrashing that they can't get it going for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    Thank you ARod!!!! That's more like it. he saved us from losing another game to Boston and losing a series. hopefully we carry that momentum into the mets series and hopefully the mets are so shell shocked aftre the Boston thrashing that they can't get it going for the weekend.
    Word. Those friggen' Mets are good-for-nothing. I am so glad A-Rod stepped up yesterday. That was a huge hit and gave us another series win. Now, if we could just sweep someone !
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth