Thread: Yanks vs. Indians 6/13-15

AAA ERA

Indians Yanks vs. Indians 6/13-15

Hopefully we can get back on track starting tonight. The pitching matchups are:

Byrd vs. Wang Tonight
    Jason Johnson vs. Randy Johnson Tomorrow
    Lee vs. Mussina on Thursday

I think we'll fare very well in this series. I expect no less then 2 out of games.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    joe wants to sexy time mike myers... tell me he doesnt love just getting him in any situation he can. wang shouldve remained him... i have less confidence in farnsworth with 2 outs than i do in wang with nobody out on a dead arm.

AAA ERA
    A-rod getting booed after his 3rd strikeout...
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

MLB ERA
    Great game, final strike, MO Pitches andddd!

MLB ERA
    The Pitch is looked at for three!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Gammons made a prediction that Wang will have 20 wins!

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy31
    A-rod getting booed after his 3rd strikeout...
    Where's HMark lately to defend ARod?

Great job by Wang and Mariano looks lights out. We have to do a better job w/ RISP but I'll take any victory to end the skid and hopefully we can get 1 of the next 2 and get back to winning series'.

MLB ERA
    I'll be there tonight.

MLB ERA
    Posada fight + 6 runs + Randy pitching well + bench emptying because the Yankees fianlly retaliated + Andy Phillips/Melky/Proctor playing well = excellent ballgame = win.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313
    Posada fight + 6 runs + Randy pitching well + bench emptying because the Yankees fianlly retaliated + Andy Phillips/Melky/Proctor playing well = excellent ballgame = win.
    It was nice to see a little fight in them and one of our pitchers throwing at another team in retaliation. We've had 2 well pitched games in a row, now let's see Moose finish Cle off and get the sweep.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    Where's HMark lately to defend ARod?
    Too busy with what one might call "real life". I got a promotion at work, and I'm busy planning my wedding this fall. I've got a lot of vacation coming to me as well, so it looks like Internet forum posting is going to have to take a back seat for a while. Nyjunc's cancerous posts are slowly killing the forum for me. I haven't been on in two weeks but the first thing I did tonight was run a search on my name and guess who came up? So predictable, junc. Pathetic.

A-Rod caught an awful stomach flu and fell into a slump. Everyone that has ever picked up a baseball bat has gone into a slump. The only difference is Yank-Me fan makes A-Rod carry a cross up to the plate with him. You'd be gripping too if you were lucky enough to be him. Once again, nyjunc you're losing sight of what is important: (today aside) The Yankees are winning. A-Rod is having a rough time right now, and I can't defend him (you win for now).

The thing I love about A-Rod is that he's owning it. Not pointing fingers and not making wacky excuses (I'm looking at you, Randy). He's going out there every day and giving it everything he's got, and if its doesn't work out he's taking it like a man. I respect that. Look at it this way: he could be sucking up his paycheck on the DL right now. There are two things you want to see in a ball player that A-Rod is the apex of: Work Ethic and Hustle. Two things that get over looked in New York when its not raining Championships.

That being said, go ahead now nyjunc, and flame the hell out of me for having an opinion contrary to your own. I won't be reading it for a while. The more you post, the worse off this forum is, and the less I'll be around.

Cheers everyone,
    H

AAA ERA
    Nyjunc's cancerous posts are slowly killing the forum for me. I haven't been on in two weeks but the first thing I did tonight was run a search on my name and guess who came up? So predictable, junc. Pathetic.
    I was just wondering where you went. ARod was so brutal for weeks and all of a sudden you disappear.

A-Rod caught an awful stomach flu and fell into a slump. Everyone that has ever picked up a baseball bat has gone into a slump. The only difference is Yank-Me fan makes A-Rod carry a cross up to the plate with him. You'd be gripping too if you were lucky enough to be him. Once again, nyjunc you're losing sight of what is important: (today aside) The Yankees are winning. A-Rod is having a rough time right now, and I can't defend him (you win for now).
    if you scan the posts I haven't basehd him at all so what have I lost sight of? I didn't even bash him for his failure in the 8th on sat b/c he id come through w/ a big HR early in the game and he's just emerging from a horrific slump.

The thing I love about A-Rod is that he's owning it. Not pointing fingers and not making wacky excuses (I'm looking at you, Randy).
    He did refuse to speak to reporters after a game at home lastweek when the bood were out all night. other than that he's hadnled it well.

That being said, go ahead now nyjunc, and flame the hell out of me for having an opinion contrary to your own. I won't be reading it for a while. The more you post, the worse off this forum is, and the less I'll be around.
    Actually it's been better w/o your irrational ARod loving. I like what you posted today but you have to come back angry which I don't understand. all I asked was where did you go?

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    all I asked was where did you go?
    Please, re-read the first three sentences of my post.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Please, re-read the first three sentences of my post.
    That's fine but no need to attack the rest of your paragraphs.