Thread: Gotta Love Milky

AAA ERA

Yankees Gotta Love Milky

Tell me im not the only one who loves Melky Cabrera lol. And im not even a yankees fans . Is milkey a fan favorite in NY? the kid looks good and has a heart the size of pakistan.

Beautiful catch from him tonight.
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

Milky?

Melky, dude. Melky Cabrera.

He had that nice hustle play yesterday. He's a player.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AAA ERA
    I know its Melky Cabrera if you would have taken 3 seconds to read my post you would see I spelled it Milky for a reason?
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    that catch was one of the better catches ive seen a yankee outfielder make in many many years. the shortstop usually makes better plays in the outfield than the outfielders do. melky looks like hes a solid defender out there, and that his early blunders were more like youthful angst and not that hes reggie jackson-esque on the field.

Yankees 2 Sox zilch-O. Way to come through Bernie with that clutch game tying homer. Lost in the shuffle, Chien-Mien Wang threw a hell of a game. Sox were 0-5 with runners in scoring position.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    wait untill he starts to struggle, every single yankee fan will start to bash/boo him, like they do with almost all of there players(pretty pathetic/classless)

Rookie ERA
    I think that the recent minor leaguers are doing awesome on the team. With Andy Phillps, Melky, and Cano, those are three damn good players between the infield and the outfield. I just don't think that if they made the playoffs they would be able to win. They need the experience. By the time you get to that milestone, the pitchers are die-hard tough. Without pitching, you are nothing. We need more pitches. Mussina, Pettite, and Clemens were awesome, but now we are left with Mussina. Johnson was going into a huge slump, but he's kind of getting out of it. I think Melky was a great addition to the team.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan83
    wait untill he starts to struggle, every single yankee fan will start to bash/boo him, like they do with almost all of there players(pretty pathetic/classless)
    We have a higher standard here, we expect to win and when playetrs are underperforming fans will let them know. I am not one to boo but I understand why folks do it.

MLB ERA
    He's ok. He's a rookie, and everyone loves rookies. But he's hitting around .240, and still in the #2 spot, so he's come back to earth just a bit...