Thread: Save Yankee Stadium

AA ERA

Save Yankee Stadium

Steve Politi, Newark Star-Ledger columnist, wrote a good piece about saving Yankee Stadium in today's paper. He is dead on. I am not sure why the Yankees need a new stadium. The gameday experience is still pretty good and the stadium is still beautiful. It still has that aura. It would be a shame if the Stadium goes down.

http://www.nj.com/columns/ledger/pol...8822315320.xml

I'm glad Yankees are building a new stadium. Ya, it's a shame I never will be able to go to Yankee Stadium. But it's old, and I think it's time to move on with the new century, and this new stadium they are building hopefully lasts another 100 years.

But yankee stadium or no Yankee stadium, what matters is the team that plays there every season.

I would love to see Yankee Stadium stay for the history of it. With all good things...they must end and progress halts for no one.

MLB ERA
    Don't tear it down just make a new one some where else.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

I agree, just build a new one elsewhere. Though the Yankee haters may want to see it go. After all the Celtics haven't been that good since they moved out of their legendary arena that supposedly had "ghosts" that helped them win.

When we build a new one somewhere else, what exactly is Yankee Stadium there for? Just sit there and do nothing?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Me personally, blow the f***er up. But honestly it would be horrible if it were to go. Cause i would run out of places to honestly hate as much as the team
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AAA ERA
    yea i think its time for a new one too.