Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yanks vs. Boston 5/22

AAA ERA
    You're not saying anything new here. Do you just cut and paste each time you post?

God forbid, there be one voice among us that defends the guy.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    C'mon Hmark, A-Rod is the least clutch player in baseball, that's not hard to realize. Nothing quite like GIDP with men on first and second when you're down 4-3 in the 8th inning, then coming back the next night with a homerun in the 9th inning when you're down 9-1. If Wang hadn't gotten lit up and it was a 1-1 ballgame in the 9th, no chance A-Rod homers. No chance!

AAA ERA
    I've never said that A-Rod is or is not clutch because its a moot point! The Yankees have bigger problems than what their 3bman is doing in a 9-1 blow out. All I'm saying is get off his back! You don't have to be satisfied with the way he plays everyday. I'm not satisfied with the way Jorge calls a game. I'm not satisfied with every move Joe makes. I'm not satisfied with the front office's moves (or lack thereof). I'm not satisfied with every game that Derek Jeter plays (as blasphemous as that sounds, nyjunc). I'm not calling for anyones head on a stick the way you guys are killing A-Rod.

His performance in the pinch leaves much to be desired (as I have pointed out many times, I'm not going back on any of my words), but what player this side of Pujols doesn't have a weakness on some level? That just makes the character of this team and makes it that much more special when he does win a game like last night. If you're a fan of the Yankees, then act like it and root for them to succeed! We have plenty of Red Sox fans and pencil-neck NYPost columnists that can point out A-Rod's deficiencies.

The "He doesn't hit it if its a 1-1 ball game" argument is completely rhetorical and doesn't really pack a punch. All this A-Rod thing has to do with is Yankee fans having serious penis-envy for David Ortiz. He's more clutch than our star. Well, we can either whine about it, or play the cards we're dealt and root for success. I'll take the latter everytime.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    You're not saying anything new here. Do you just cut and paste each time you post?

God forbid, there be one voice among us that defends the guy.
    I repeta myself b/c you keep repeating your man crush for him and I have to try and wipe away some of your homerism.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I repeta myself b/c you keep repeating your man crush for him and I have to try and wipe away some of your homerism.
    LMAO....he said "man crush" ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AAA ERA
    I know that when it starts getting personal, I must be winning. At least your attention is on me and not A-Rod anymore. I'm flattered really. Its comforting knowing I'm the only one with an original opinion.

AAA ERA
    I know that when it starts getting personal, I must be winning. At least your attention is on me and not A-Rod anymore. I'm flattered really. Its comforting knowing I'm the only one with an original opinion.
    winning All you do is defend the guy when he has been horrible for us in big spots and then you take your anger over this thread to the Bonds thread and attack me so who is the one who has no argumetn and is attacking? I just came back at you.

AAA ERA
    winning All you do is defend the guy when he has been horrible for us in big spots and then you take your anger over this thread to the Bonds thread and attack me so who is the one who has no argumetn and is attacking? I just came back at you.
    The two conversations are mutually exclusive. The only thing they have in common is that you're on the wrong side of both of them. But since you brought it up, I do have to say that trying to dissovle my argument in favor of Pujols on the grounds that I support A-Rod is very funny. (See:non-sequitur)

If I were "angry", as you described me, then it would be me slinging homo-erotic punch lines at you, not the other way around.

Other opinions are a good thing, junc. Narrow-mindedness causes the intellect to atrophy.

AAA ERA
    The two conversations are mutually exclusive. The only thing they have in common is that you're on the wrong side of both of them. But since you brought it up, I do have to say that trying to dissovle my argument in favor of Pujols on the grounds that I support A-Rod is very funny. (See:non-sequitur)

If I were "angry", as you described me, then it would be me slinging homo-erotic punch lines at you, not the other way around.

Other opinions are a good thing, junc. Narrow-mindedness causes the intellect to atrophy.
    YOU started w/ the insults in the other thread, I just finished it. yes I agree it's good to have different opinions but you are wrong on both issues yet you keep fighting it for some reason instead of saving some face and bowing out gracefully.

AAA ERA
    YOU started w/ the insults in the other thread, I just finished it. yes I agree it's good to have different opinions but you are wrong on both issues yet you keep fighting it for some reason instead of saving some face and bowing out gracefully.
    Again, I know I'm winning when all you can do is Negative Rep me rather than respond to the points I've raised (See: Post #18).

Nice job, junc.

AAA ERA
    Again, I know I'm winning when all you can do is Negative Rep me rather than respond to the points I've raised (See: Post #18).

Nice job, junc.
    You are on drugs, right? YOU negative rep'd me so i just sent you some back. I didn't bother w/ it for all your ARod love but I saw you gave it to me so I sent it back. Any objective poster reading knows this has not even been a competition- you have NO argument and have not tried to bring one to the discussion. YOU are the one who started w/ insults, YOU are the one who started w/ the rep so get off the drugs and look at things logically.

AAA ERA
    I think you need to look more closely at who is giving you +/- rep, buddy.

I have rep'd you at all since 04-27-2006 in a thread called "Don Larson", and that was positive rep. Any moderator would be happy to verify that for you.

AAA ERA
    I think you need to look more closely at who is giving you +/- rep, buddy.

I have rep'd you at all since 04-27-2006 in a thread called "Don Larson", and that was positive rep. Any moderator would be happy to verify that for you.
    You did write this: "Rep for being as lost as the kid that started this thread. Wake up." I didn't look at the little button to se if it was red or clue I just read that and call me crazy but that appears negative?

AAA ERA
    You're post made me laugh!!! I thought it was cute how my joke went right over your head. I rep+ everyone that makes me laugh.

Pos Rep for humor is better than Neg Repping someone becuase they don't agree with you. That's internet fascism.

I'm actually kind of flattered that you're still upset about a comment I made to you over a month ago. Do you have a crush on me?

AAA ERA
    You're post made me laugh!!! I thought it was cute how my joke went right over your head. I rep+ everyone that makes me laugh.

Pos Rep for humor is better than Neg Repping someone becuase they don't agree with you. That's internet fasicm.

I'm actually kind of flattered that you're still upset about a comment I made to you over a month ago. Do you have a crush on me?
    Could you be any more delusional? I don't think I have seen someone as delsuional as this since Steak. I don't care about you but I see you appearing in every thread I post in now, YOU are following me, YOU have insulted me bot in threads and in rep.

I don't check my rep often, I just happend to check the other day which is why i send some right back to you. You apparently check every day to know so quickly.

As for your "joke", it wasn't funny. maybe if you post something funny I'll get it and laugh but we have alot of posters who aren't as knowledgable as others and who might seriously think what you posted. I was just trying to help out rather than comemin and bash you which it sounds like you would have done to another poster in order to make you feel good about yourself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast