Thread: Yanks at Mets 5/19-21

AAA ERA

Yanks at Mets 5/19-21

It's Randy Johnson vs. Jeremi Gonzalaz tonight.

It started out great w/ 4 runs in the 1st(should have been more but we were robbed of at least a run when they called ARod out at 2nd and he was safe) but Randy gave 3 right back in the bot of the 1st. Right now it's 4-3 yanks in the bot of the 2nd.

AAA ERA
    Randy was Randy(Yankee Randy) and Mariano was 2006 6 Mo as the Yanks blew leads of 4-0, 5-3 and 6-5 to blow another game.

MLB ERA
    RIVERA K's THE SIDE FOR THE WIN!!!!

WOOHOO

**** THE METS

AAA ERA
    The Yanks should have won fri and the Mets should have won yesterday so we're even.

AAA ERA
    The Yanks dropped a close one and thes eries last night but the team is battling despite the numerous injuries. I am really proud of this team outside of ARod and Randy Johnsons. Everyone else is contributing and getting things done to keep the team afloat while those 2 are killing us but at least randy only kills us once every 5 days while ARod does it on a dialy basis.

I haven't siad a word about ARod lately giving him a chance to get going, I ingored his failures all throughout last week but I can't keep silent after an atrocious seris against the Mets. We need this guy more than ever to deliver and all he's done is get worse.

AAA ERA
    Not taking the bait.

The Yankees (all of them, not just the thirdbaseman) left 15 men on last night. The Bombers (all of them, not just the thirdbaseman) need to start picking guys up to beat the upper echelon of MLB teams.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Not taking the bait.

The Yankees (all of them, not just the thirdbaseman) left 15 men on last night. The Bombers (all of them, not just the thirdbaseman) need to start picking guys up to beat the upper echelon of MLB teams.
    1st and 2nd 1 out w/ the tying run on- fails AGAIN. Instead of stepping up when we need him more than ever he is worse than usual. He has killed us time after time after time and he plays w/ zero passion- he's just a check collector. I see guys fighting hard like Jeter, bernie, Melky, Stinnett, Damon and others and I see ARod lifeless.

It was a pretty good team choke, but why is it that DoublePlayRod is always noticeably the one choking in the 8th or 9th inning ?
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AAA ERA
    Why can't you guys ever admit that the Yankees got beat by a better team?

AAA ERA
    Why can't you guys ever admit that the Yankees got beat by a better team?
    Why can't you ever admit alex is a choker?

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    Why can't you ever admit alex is a choker?
    Cute. Again, I'm not taking the bait.

The Yankees (all of them, not just the thirdbaseman) stink. The are the 1996 Texas Rangers reincarnated. The Mets are probably one starter away from several WS rings. Tip your cap for once in your life.

AAA ERA
    Cute. Again, I'm not taking the bait.

The Yankees (all of them, not just the thirdbaseman) stink. The are the 1996 Texas Rangers reincarnated. The Mets are probably one starter away from several WS rings. Tip your cap for once in your life.
    1 starter away from several WS rings? What are you smoking? pedro and Galvine are old and pedro always struggles later in the year as games get bigger and Glavine has had 1 good half and 1 bad half the last few years. They barely beat our C squad this weekend. They deserved to win 2 of 3 but this is not a great team, they are a good team in a brutally weak division.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    1 starter away from several WS rings? What are you smoking? pedro and Galvine are old and pedro always struggles later in the year as games get bigger and Glavine has had 1 good half and 1 bad half the last few years. They barely beat our C squad this weekend. They deserved to win 2 of 3 but this is not a great team, they are a good team in a brutally weak division.
    It's not just a river in Egypt...