Thread: Got Melky ?

Got Melky ?

i was just reading in the post that Columbus has moved Melky Cabrera to right field from center in anticipation of him being brought up if Sheff goes on the DL. I was obviously not impressed with him as a CF, but the kid is only 21 mind you and he is on fire at AAA this year. .376 4 HR 24 RBI. I think he can contribute more then Bubba Crosby on offense at least.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AAA ERA
    He was definiely not ready to play last year, hopefully another year in the minors and he can show us something the next week or so.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    melky is my dude. you said it, hes murdering the ball at triple a. i think hes closer to .390 than he is to .375 to be honest. fact remains, they should call him up and let him start in all 3 of spots, giving bernie balls, damon and matsui rests at dh... pretty much the role hes been using bubba crosby for, except melky has talent.

MLB ERA
    Now, you can all go kill youselves. I'd rather have Bubba with his sparkling defense and excellent small ball offense then an Error and 2 hits with Melky. Hope Bubba starts tonight, cuz I'm going.