Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Devil Rays @ Yankees 4/25 - 4/27 Thread

AAA ERA
    Okay, you're right. The Yankees are going to lose between 60 and 80 games this year. So let's go ahead and blame Alex for every one of those loses now, just to get it out of our system. Now having said that, lets discuss who was the second most responsible player for each loss.
    No he won't get blamed for every loss but h does take the blame for our ALDS loss last year as he was a joke at the bat, horrible int he field and also cost us on the bases.

you don'ts eem to get that Alex is SUPPOSED to be our best player yet he never comes through for us unless we are up 5 runs.

Anyway, I agree about last night. Another good start and the bats did just enough. If we can keep this starting pitching up we'll be tough to beat.

AAA ERA
    A-Rod grounded into a double play 6 months ago, so he's responsible for Wednesday's loss? What color is the sun on your planet?

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    A-Rod grounded into a double play 6 months ago, so he's responsible for Wednesday's loss? What color is the sun on your planet?
    He struck out looking twice w/ RISP and 2 out, it's something he always does. He's supposed to be our best player but in clutch situations he performs like our 9th best player.

AAA ERA
    Again, what does that have to do with Wednesday's loss? Our 2nd, 3rd and 47th best player couldn't drive anyone in on Wednesday. Why does A-Rod get singled out? Or do you just need someone to pin the loss on so you can feel fuzzy about losing without giving the other team any credit?

AAA ERA
    Again, what does that have to do with Wednesday's loss? Our 2nd, 3rd and 47th best player couldn't drive anyone in on Wednesday. Why does A-Rod get singled out? Or do you just need someone to pin the loss on so you can feel fuzzy about losing without giving the other team any credit?
    He's supposed to be our bst player and he consistently fails in these situations and he usually has the most opportunities to succeed in those situations.

AAA ERA
    He's fine. And so are the Yanks. Relax.

AAA ERA
    He's fine. And so are the Yanks. Relax.
    I've ben hearing that for 3 years so I'm a bit worried he may never be the player we thought we were getting. I hope I'm proven wrong and he shuts me up but it's frustrating watching him fail in most of his big spots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12