LHP Pedro Feliciano
C Henry Blanco
RHP Elmer Dessens

The following Mets are eligible for Arbitration:

RHP John Maine
RHP Mike Pelfrey
OF Angel Pagan
RHP Sean Green

Feliciano and Blanco should be in talks to return to the team, as they both were very good at what they did. Feliciano re-set his franchise record for appearances in a season for the third straight year, and if utilized as a true Lefty Reliever, he's a great bullpen piece. Blanco worked well with the pitchers, and is a very good backup C, and can train Josh Thole. Dessens, Tatis, and Escobar probably won't be back, at least not as major pieces.

Maine will almost certainly not be offered Arbitration, as he's spent two years being injured and ineffective. Pelfrey and Pagan are mortal locks to be brought back, as both enjoyed great years in 2010. Sean Green is a coin toss, could be offered arbitration, but I'm not really sure.

The other interesting case is LHP Hisanori Takahashi. He has a window that closes 11/5 to renegotiate with the Mets. Following that window, he is a Free Agent (and if he chose to re-sign with the Mets, he couldn't pitch until May 15). Therefore, if he doesn't re-sign by the 5th, he'll be gone. I'm interested to see what happens there, as I really would like H-Tak to come back, as he was EXTREMELY effective out of the bullpen.