Thread: Johan the Rapist?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Mets Johan the Rapist?

A woman who accused Johan Santana of rape has filed a civil suit in Florida, according to the New York Daily News.
    The alleged victim accused Santana of ripping off her clothes and sexually assaulting her on a golf course in Fort Myers, Florida last October. A statement released in conjunction with the lawsuit says the woman became pregnant as a result of the alleged attack but had a miscarriage. Santana acknowledged that he had intercourse with the woman, but has maintained that the act was consensual. Lee County authorities declined to file charges against Santana because they said there was no evidence a crime had been committed.
    This is the first I have heard of this so excuse me if this is old news. If its not old news and it happened in October of last year, why is she now just bringing this to court. I thought rape victims only had so long to make a rape case. Seems like a very sketchy case and probably won't amount to anything.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Johan the Rapist?

The alleged victim accused Santana of ripping off her clothes and sexually assaulting her on a golf course. A statement released in conjunction with the lawsuit says the woman became pregnant as a result of the alleged attack but had a miscarriage.
    WTF are the odds of that happening?

MLB ERA

Re: Johan the Rapist?

None, because it didn't happen.