Thread: Mets get slammed on the FAN

Mets Mets get slammed on the FAN

You know you had it bad when your own radio station is slamming you. They are getting verbally raped. Everyone on the team.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Rookie ERA
    Willie Rudolph is the tard who decided to take out Zambrano.

Here's my question... WTF IS HE ON! Why is it he always pulls pitchers between innings when they are still going strong?

I don't care what anyone says, I hope Rudolph-oh... yeah... can I call him Rudolph?- gets fired after this season. The last thing I need is another born loser coaching one of my favorite teams.
    GO METS!

Not a born loser. Born winner. He just went to the loser organization. Besides, do you really want Art Howe back? Better yet, do you want Bobby V?

AAA ERA
    I love how it's all Willies fault, his pen ahs to hold a 4 run lead in the 9th and guys cannot commit those bad errors. That wasn't Willie's fault, he made the right move but the Mets didn't execute.

Back by popular demand whalberg11's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    Honestly Willie has been shitty so far, but if the Mets could make a play in the field we would be in contention

Again, the Mets are getting SLAMMED on the FAN. "These guys don't care" are amongst the main topics discussed.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I love how it's all Willies fault, his pen ahs to hold a 4 run lead in the 9th and guys cannot commit those bad errors. That wasn't Willie's fault, he made the right move but the Mets didn't execute.
    If he hadn't pulled Zambrano the pen wouldn't be an issue! And how is it that it took him HALF A SEASON to see his pen sucks when most of the fans knew that 30-40 games ago if not earlier?
    GO METS!