Thread: Mets lead cut to 2 games

Mets lead cut to 2 games

Should the Mets start panicking?

MLB ERA

Re: Mets lead cut to 2 games

I would say its time to start worrying but not panicking. The Mets got swept this series but I don't know if the Phillies can do this again the next time they play them. The Phillies do have an easier series coming up next against the Marlins while the Mets have to play the Braves. I wouldn't be suprised to see the Phillies sweep that series too so, the Mets better pick it up too because the Braves are only 4.5 back in both the WC and the division. The Braves could very well sweep and only be 1.5 back. So yes the Mets should start to worry but at this point in time should they Panick? No, but if they get swept by the Braves then yes hit the panick button.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Re: Mets lead cut to 2 games

Hopefully that Braves can sweep the the Mets. The Braves have done well against them all season.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."