Thread: The Mets may soon be officially cursed.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The Mets may soon be officially cursed.

Pedro is getting punked by lingering injuries.

Duaner Sanchez, gone for the year, thanks to lousy driving by some stranger.

Pau Lo Duca, not sure what's up with all the weird conspiracies with him.

NOW it's Tom Glavine's turn. I hope he ends up being fine, I really do.

NEW YORK -- Tom Glavine sounded worried and hopeful at the same time. Surrounded by media in a small room next to the New York Mets' clubhouse on Sunday, he said his pitching shoulder is being examined for a possible blood clot.

Glavine felt coldness in his left ring finger after his start Wednesday in Philadelphia. Depending on tests in the next few days, the 40-year-old pitcher could return to the mound as soon as next weekend or require surgery.

He tried to be optimistic, and Mets officials expressed hope that he will return to the mound soon. Yet, they all said no one had a diagnosis yet.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2555246
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    I saw that about Glavine. It's a good thing the Mets still have a 14 game lead or they could be in some real trouble. Although they still could be come playoff time.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

MLB ERA
    The Phillies might come close, but I don't think they'll surpass the Mets.

MLB ERA
    The Mets already have the division unless if they lose every game but that won't happen. However, I do not see the Mets winning the WS.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

I hope the Mets get swept in the first round. What a treat that would be.

By the way, Jose Reyes looks like an oompa loompa
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

Tommy seems to be alright.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Honestly, the Mets are so much stronger than any other NL team that if these are all the injuries they have, they'll still cruise right to the World Series. Their starting pitching isn't needed, considering Trachsell, a pretty terrible starter, has 14 wins because he gets 8 runs a game in support. The mets are so talented right now they have no real worries.

MLB ERA
    The rest of the NL hopes the Mets have this attitude. With Willie Randolph behind the bench, they won't.
    Seriously, the Mets are a very good team, but if they were in the AL, they would not have nearly the record they currently enjoy.