Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Braves-Mets

Game Thread: Braves-Mets

I got some free time here, and I'm sitting here watching the game. I'll bring play by play, and give you my thoughts. I've done a couple of these so far this season. It's just a way to follow the game with other posters.

Braves are up and Furcal is on 1st base.

Heilman is pitching for the Mets.

I don't know if that was a bad throw by Piazza, or a mistake by Reyes there. (Well it looked like Reyes) Anyways, Furcal stole 2nd.

Heilman struck out Giles.

Jordan walks....that puts 2 people on base for Braves now with Furcal at 2nd and Jordan at first.....

I'm a lil behind.

Anyways, Furcal stole 3rd.

But then Mets pulled off a great double play, and they'll be up to bat next. That was some great defense by them.

1-2-3 outs for the Braves.....

Mets Off. really wasn't great off the bat. Braves playing decent tonight.

Estrada strikes out.

Jones and Mondesi get out.

Very quick game. Back to Back 1-2-3.

Is that Bobby Cox with a mustache, or was that some other coach. If that's Bobby Cox, he looks weird with a mustache.

I guess I'm not watching the game as much as I should be, but I got this from Yahoo!

A. LaRoche grounded into double play pitcher to third to first to shortstop, R. Furcal scored, B. Jordan out at second, B. Jordan out at third
    So, Braves are leading right now 1-0

Piazza hits one out to the left outfield and gets a double

Floyd popped out to 1st base, and got out..

You still have Piazza at 2nd.

Wow. That was a great defensive play by Furcal. I thought Woodward was going to get on base with that hit. But jeez....an amazing defensive play by Furcal.

Well, one thing I didn't notice, is that Piazza got to 3rd base with that hit by Woodward.

Wright hits one out to the OF and gets out. Unless Mets can start moving offense wise, I see Braves winning this one.

Betemit got out... 1 out

Horacio Ramirez struck out.

Furcal got out.

Mets up to bat, and hopefully they get things started offensively.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast