Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trade: SEA/STL

Rookie ERA

Re: Trade: SEA/STL

Quote Originally Posted by Molina00 View Post
    And you apparently didn't read my post. Mainly the part about not seeing this thread until shortly before time to head home, thus only having time to post my view on the trade and not enough to address a laundry list of issues. I can't comment on your situation, but I personally have things to do, real life stuff, and don't have enough spare time to spend it all addressing laundry lists on top of the time I already spend running the league. If I think changes need to be made I'll make them, and I don't need drama like this making me want to quit more than I already do.

This is just a game. It's not life or death, so lets get back to simming some ballgames.
    so my issues will be addressed...when?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by OrioleMagic View Post
    You guys don't know what your asking for... As I commish, i don't/didn't want the burden of deciding trades. They are not always easy decisions and more than one perspective is really a positive. We need a TC because of the Sabu's and CJ's of the OOTP world. It's just a part of OOTP life.This trade has been widely discussed in the TC where it belongs.
    Leave me out of it... I've gotten mad on a very small % of deals that I do so really knock it off with your vendetta about me, we are 5 pages in and I haven't said anything til I saw this Bull****

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Sabu88 View Post
    so my issues will be addressed...when?
    Who says they need to be addressed?

I agree with some of the complaints, but it's also just a game and we should move on.

I'd much rather not take the fun out of this for Molina. Complainers took the fun out of it for Prov and he killed his league in response. I don't want to see that happen again.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

If you want your rules implemented then run a league... That's what I'm going to do (prolly not here since we got 3 good ones) but then I can play OOTP the way I want

MLB ERA

Now for a real proposal, why not have all non-TC members on a yearly basis vote in one for a TC spot? That way non TC members get a voice

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by cjkalt View Post
    Leave me out of it... I've gotten mad on a very small % of deals that I do so really knock it off with your vendetta about me, we are 5 pages in and I haven't said anything til I saw this Bull****
    I wasn't referring to you getting mad about anything. I was addressing the topic of needing a TC. I have told you on IM that you have a consistent history of gouging other GMs when making trades. I feel the same way about Sabu since he has rejoined OOTP. I understand if you disagree, but the vetoed trades speak for themselves.

Also, I don't have a vendetta against anybody.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234