Thread: SP Andrew Luck Back On the Block

MLB ERA

Brewers SP Andrew Luck Back On the Block

Hi all,

I am just letting it known that Andrew Luck will be available for trade at this deadline if we aren't in contention. I am preparing for the worst case scenario here and planning that we won't be in contention and I'm going to need to at least get something for Luck. I can't afford to resign him and obviously he is only a rental so I know his trade value is impacted because of that but still, he could really help a contender this year. I am not going to be unreasonable with these trade talks as I understand this deal needs to make sense for both sides. Let's start talking but I probably won't pull the trigger until the deadline gets closer.

Thanks!

#12 Andrew Luck, Starting Pitcher, 31 yrs, Milwaukee Brewers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Re: SP Andrew Luck Back On the Block

Someone come get Captain Andrew Luck.. I understand he is a rental and 31 years old so I'm not looking for a huge haul in return. Just need something before he walks.

Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM