Just wanted to get to making a block before the roll over.

Because of my deadline deals I have a lot of overlap in players.

Needs:
prospects
picks

1b/of category:
#32 Dick "Richie" Allen, Leftfield, 30 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#57 Willie Weathersby, Leftfield, 25 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#81 Michael Blankenship, Centerfield, 33 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#10 Rusty "LeGrand Orange" Staub, Rightfield, 29 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Utility:
#69 Bertram Grover Weeks, Second Base, 25 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#3 Alan Trammell, Third Base, 28 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#12 Tanner Boyle, Shortstop, 25 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#30 Steven Barnhill, Shortstop, 28 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Pitchers:
#19 Xavier Parra, Starting Pitcher, 33 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#90 Daniel Bosque, Starting Pitcher, 27 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#23 Edward Botella, Starting Pitcher, 26 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Depending on the team my needs could vary because of my flexibility with guys like Murphy and Hayes.