I just wanted to get a block up, this will drastically change once I get a feel for this team and where the weaknesses are and what I feel comfortable trading.

Right now I'm just trying to just backfill the minors and get rid of some interchangable pieces as I want to see where this team is before I trade anyone else.

Miss out on the Torre sweepstakes and need a stop gap backup? I've got your guys!
#54 John Rashid, Catcher, 32 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#60 Kraig Manzanares, Catcher, 29 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#4 Danny Rodriguez, Catcher, 26 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

2 of these guys could go if you need someone to backup or have absolutely no other options.

Infielders:
#62 Anibal Castillo, Second Base, 27 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#88 Albert "Dr. Focus" Salas, First Base, 20 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#83 William Carpenter, Second Base, 25 yrs, Los Angeles Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Pitchers below #4 in the rotation and #5 in the pen could go if you want some cheap back of the staff type arms.