MR Jimmy Forbes 3.5 overall 1,500,000
    1b Paul Molitor 2.5 overall 11,500,000
    Salary Subtotal: 13,000,000

Detroit is aware of Loveday's injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Silvestre
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Silvestre
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    I have a little bit of interest but I don't know how much I could really give for the almost 35 year old.

I could also have a little interest in reacquiring Forbes and lefty Floyd Herbert.
    Forbes + Molitor for C Britt Paz and P Bill Loveday

Kind of gifting you Molitor here, but I need to move some of my Vets now that my team has been decimated by injuries... Don't know what your draft pick situation is like, but could possibly accept a future or 2 in return as well, if you prefer to keep your players.. Feel free to float me some ideas as well.
    Loveday out 8 to 9 weeks with a broken foot. I don't know if you still want him or if theres anyone else. Sinkler probably wouldn't move without a significantly younger piece of value as he's been really good as closer since adjusting in April.
    I'll do Praz + Loveday (injured) + P Charlie Lawley for Forbes + Molitor... Go ahead and Post it.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Re: LAD/Det Trade

Accept... Looking to get younger and rebuild the P staff with controllable players like Loveday and Lawley.. Praz has some intriguing tools and could be in the C mix for next season,, Molitor's age and Salary needed to be moved, and a contending club like the Dodgers could really get a boost from him.. Forbes age also made him spendable especially as the Tigers look to retool in 2066.