View Poll Results: The future of MSL

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Move it to Mach's site/whatever is deemed best

    11 91.67%
  • Keep it here

    1 8.33%
  • End the league

    0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54

Thread: MSL - The Next Generation

  1. #46
    Administrator HollywoodLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
    Posts
    33,324
    MLB ERA
    3.97

    Re: MSL - The Next Generation

    So, Mach already has the file at the end of 2074 and can thus roll back over to 2075.

    That may create some differences with a new rollover, but it's a ton easier to transition that way since he wants to start the season over anyway.

    I have a save file on hand for the start of 2075 as we see it in case anything goes sour with what he has.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

  2. #47
    Administrator HollywoodLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
    Posts
    33,324
    MLB ERA
    3.97

    Re: MSL - The Next Generation

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    Leo, thanks for all your work man. Mach, looking forward to the future!

    I don't mind seeing the league get taken over to Mach's new website but I would hate to see BS get shut down entirely. I have talked about starting another sim league for a long time and I would still like to do that. I imagine that would help keep BS around with the increased activity that would come from that. Even though we have social media and other platforms to discuss baseball and all that jazz, I still believe there is a place for BS and other forums.
    If you start it I'm in.

    And I'd love for you to run it here because I, too, would love to see this place stay alive so long as Mission is willing to keep it going
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

  3. #48

    Re: MSL - The Next Generation

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    So, Mach already has the file at the end of 2074 and can thus roll back over to 2075.

    That may create some differences with a new rollover, but it's a ton easier to transition that way since he wants to start the season over anyway.

    I have a save file on hand for the start of 2075 as we see it in case anything goes sour with what he has.
    2075/2076, that is.

    I've gone ahead and set things up for now. Here's the GM/Assignment/Check In Thread: MSL GMs and Open Teams | Stadium Rejects

    Going forward I'm going to talk about league stuff on SR as it makes more sense, but we can use this thread to talk about BF's potential new league. I've reached out to him to see how I may be able to help.


    2072 MSL Gold Glove Winner

  4. #49
    MVP madsheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    850
    Rookie ERA
    18.48

    Re: MSL - The Next Generation

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    Leo, thanks for all your work man. Mach, looking forward to the future!

    I don't mind seeing the league get taken over to Mach's new website but I would hate to see BS get shut down entirely. I have talked about starting another sim league for a long time and I would still like to do that. I imagine that would help keep BS around with the increased activity that would come from that. Even though we have social media and other platforms to discuss baseball and all that jazz, I still believe there is a place for BS and other forums.
    I would also be in

  5. #50
    Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,521
    MLB ERA
    2.63
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: MSL - The Next Generation

    Obligatory: I'll still be posting here as long as Mission is keeping it going, sim league or not. Would have preferred to keep MSL here, but knew it was trending to SR with the numbers.

  6. #51
    Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,521
    MLB ERA
    2.63
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: MSL - The Next Generation

    I still yearn for the days of S3SL. I wonder if mission still has the league file.

  7. #52
    Administrator HollywoodLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
    Posts
    33,324
    MLB ERA
    3.97

    Re: MSL - The Next Generation

    Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    Obligatory: I'll still be posting here as long as Mission is keeping it going, sim league or not. Would have preferred to keep MSL here, but knew it was trending to SR with the numbers.
    I don't plan on going anywhere.

    I miss the days when we didn't need sim leagues to be active.

    Of course, no real life sports doesn't help matters ATM
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

  8. #53
    Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,521
    MLB ERA
    2.63
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: MSL - The Next Generation

    Move MSL back to B/S




















  9. #54
    Administrator HollywoodLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
    Posts
    33,324
    MLB ERA
    3.97

    Re: MSL - The Next Generation

    Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    Move MSL back to B/S



    I'd love it, but half the GMs in the current rendition wouldn't be involved.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •