Prior to 2049 I was rebuilding however due to the fact that there were more teams rebuilding and not contending I saw an opportunity to compete. 2050 was the combination of young studs with veterans and they got it done. Due to age and my financial situation, the Astros look different this season. Highlighted by the back to back AL MVP Billy Williams, George Brett, Tony Oliva, and Paul Waner who after a great career starting out with my team then being moved in the rebuild, only to come back and get the WS are the lineup. All have had great previous seasons but more will be required of them with the losses of Kuenn, Christobal, Schuck, McLaren. Pitching wise, Urban Shocker has come over from division rival Kansas City and Mohammed Ellison who was dominant last season and instrumental in the playoffs is returning. With Harold Hoffman on the career leaderboard for saves, Mariano Rivera will be my closer beginning this year. My team doesn't have the fire power of last year, I probably won't have 7 of the top ten in 2B's and runs scored again, however this team could be a contender.

Starting Rotation
1) R U. Shocker
2) R M. Ellison
3) R P. Derringer
4) R R. Greenly
5) L O. Paradiso
Mopup Reliever
1) L B. Rolling
2)

Middle Reliever
1) R C. Morales
2) R R. McNealy