Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2037 MSL Smatterings

Rookie ERA

Re: 2037 MSL Smatterings

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito View Post
    I am speaking strictly as an administrator on this website when I type what I am about to type.

Competitiveness, rivalries, feuding, playful jabbing, etc. is all well and good for any aspect and for any section of this forum. But it is brought to my attention that there has been personal attacks and flaming, so to speak, by some members towards others. This is not the place for such actions, especially in a fictional fantasy league that is solely ran voluntarily on his own by Molina00. Molina00 as well as any other team leader associated with the forum do have the right to delete or remove any unnecessary, unwarranted, and unwanted malicious posts or threads. In this context, have a little dignity and maturity to not cross any lines or boundaries to avoid negativity in Molina's sim league. We have no interest in policing threads, and Molina's judgement in what to remove, is supported.

Carry on.
    Your PM
    "wahhhhhh big bad forum guy was making fun of me my ego" - Porter

Is that playful enough?

The guy keeps pumping his chest and coming back with coach like remarks to everything. He's getting off to roleplaying as a GM. I'm justifiably calling him a ******. That's not "malicious". It's truth.

Guys a *** in general. Surprised his avatar isn't him taking a picture of himself with his shirt off in a bathroom mirror.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2037 MSL Smatterings

nah, I had nothing to do with the deleting of the posts.

but anyway, congrats to OM for winning the AL. Its been a while dont get me wrong but i think i have earned that right to brag a little for back to back titles, regardless of activity to some or how weak the NL is by others. If you can't handle that fact that it happened then tough luck. It happened.
    Last edited by Porter; 12-23-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345