Thread: 30th Anniversary

MLB ERA

Molina's Sim League 30th Anniversary

I just realized as I was transferring some posts over here, the 2034 season marks the 30 season of this league's existance. What better way to celebrate than having a moving day?

Anyway, thanks to Mission and Shadow who I believe have been in my league from the beginning, and the other select few who have been in the league for a long time. I could name names but wouldn't want to leave anybody out, so I won't. You know who you are anyway.

It's you guys, my loyal and active core that have kept this league alive...

or at least on life support.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Phillies: World Series!!!
    Rookie ERA

Re: 30th Anniversary

Really? only us 3 have survived this long? If it makes me feel old I cant imagine how you feel
    Yeah I don't really exist anymore
    Molina - Twins
    TSSL - A's
    TBL - A's
    PSL - Denver
    Fail Nobra

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow29 View Post
    Really? only us 3 have survived this long? If it makes me feel old I cant imagine how you feel
    Yeah, and then I think about how much closer to 30 I am then when I started this league.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

PSLJedi31-448th00000

Phillies: World Series!!!
    Rookie ERA

Haha still a decade away for this young stud
    Yeah I don't really exist anymore
    Molina - Twins
    TSSL - A's
    TBL - A's
    PSL - Denver
    Fail Nobra

Little confused. Why the switch all of a sudden?

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA

Both sites were a little light on activity. It made sense to merge. We had sim leagues and nothing else. BS had everything else and one sim league. I am completely comfortable with this site owner, unlike the previous owners of sameoldcrew/bleepingidiots/sixdollarbeer etc....

I hope you enjoy it! Here's to a Baltimore/Milwaukee World Series in Molina's League!

Makes sense. No word came of this in MoMo's page. Which is why I was surprised. Won't have known about the switch if it wasn't for you PM me in OH.

I'm down for the WS matchup. Though my team seems to lack something every year to get in.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by TyCobb View Post
    Makes sense. No word came of this in MoMo's page. Which is why I was surprised. Won't have known about the switch if it wasn't for you PM me in OH.

I'm down for the WS matchup. Though my team seems to lack something every year to get in.
    Sorry about not giving word about this. It kind of surprised me too. OM did message me we would be moving, but the actual speed of the move surprised me. He made a post in announcements so I figured that would be enough.

PSLJedi31-448th00000