Thread: League Info

MLB ERA

Molina's Sim League League Info

I know ya'll already know the rules, but just so this forum won't be so empty...

Everything must be sent to me in a PM. I will not use information from Team Threads to fill out rosters.

Part 1: Player Transactions
    We will star with player transactions. Everything must be done in the following formats. When promoting or demoting a player it must look like this:

Promotions
    (Position)-(Player Name) promoted from (Current Level) to (Desired Level)
    Ex: RF-Laynce Nix promoted from AAA to MLB

Demotions
    (Position)-(Player Name) demoted from (Current Level) to (Desired Level)
    Ex: RF-Laynce Nix demoted from MLB to AAA

When doing promotions and demotions be sure to keep an eye on your 25-man roster (or 40-man roster in September). I do not want to have to PM you saying you don't have enough room.

Here is how a free agent offer and an extension offer should appear:
    (Team) offer (Position) (Player Name) (Number of Years) @ (Salary Offer) per year
    Ex: Rangers offer RF-Laynce Nix 4 years @ $2,500,000 per year

If you want to release a player here is how it will appear. Keep in mind that if that player has a salary, the salary remaining on his contract will no longer be on your payroll but will go into Player Expenses instead:

Release
    (Position)-(Player Name)-(Level)
    RF-Laynce Nix (AAA)

Part 2: Sending in Lineups
    You must send in lineups against RHP, LHP, RHP +DH and LHP +DH. If you want your lineups the same against RHP and LHP please specify that in the PM. It will make it easier on me. Lineups must be sent to me in the following format:

LINEUP VS RHP Pos
    1) A. Soriano 2B
    2) J. Mauer C
    3) J. Crede 3B
    4) A. Dunn LF
    5) C. Ross CF
    6) X. Nady RF
    7) J. Stokes 1B
    8) M. Cabrera SS
    9) Pitcher

LINEUP VS RHP+DH Pos
    1) A. Soriano 2B
    2) J. Mauer C
    3) J. Crede 3B
    4) A. Dunn LF
    5) C. Ross DH
    6) X. Nady RF
    7) J. Stokes 1B
    8) M. Cabrera SS
    9) C. Snelling CF

LINEUP VS LHP Pos
    1) A. Soriano 2B
    2) J. Phillips C
    3) X. Nady RF
    4) C. Ross CF
    5) J. Crede 3B
    6) A. Dunn LF
    7) M. Cabrera SS
    8) J. Stokes 1B
    9) Pitcher

LINEUP VS LHP+DH Pos
    1) A. Soriano 2B
    2) C. Snelling CF
    3) X. Nady RF
    4) C. Ross DH
    5) J. Crede 3B
    6) A. Dunn LF
    7) J. Phillips C
    8) M. Cabrera SS
    9) J. Stokes 1B

Your pitching staff should be sent to me in the following format. If you want to go by a strict order or start the most rested starter you need to specify that. Otherwise I will go by a strict order by default. For the spot starter you will need to specify what percentage you want him to start. For example, if you designate someone to spot start 25% of the time he make 1 start every 4 times through the rotation:

Rotation
    1) R J. Foppert
    2) R J. Beckett
    3) R J. Bonderman
    4) L D. Willis
    5) L E. Threets

Spot Starter
    1. NONE

Mop-up
    1) R B. Baisley
    2)

Middle Relief
    1) R D. Kolb
    2) L J. Beimel
    3) R B. Baisley
    4)

Set-up
    1) R F. German
    2) L A. Burnside

Closer
    1) R M. Koplove

Part 3: Sending in Trades
    Whenever GM's have agreed to a trade I must receive a PM from all GM's involved with the exact same trade details in each one. When sending in a trade here is how it should appear in the PM:

PM Title:
    Trade: Tex/Oak

PM Details:
    Rangers get:
    CP-Huston Street (5.0 P)

Athletics get:
    CP-Francisco Cordero (4.5)
    $1,000,000 Cash

That was just an example to show how a basic player trade would appear if money were involved. You must include the player's position and star rating and use a P by the star rating to designate that he is still a prospect. Getting all this information correct makes it easier on the TC to judge trades.

From now on player salaries must be included in trades. Salary should be listed after a player's star rating.

If the amount of money you receive in player salary in a trade outnumbers your FA available money, you can't do the trade. For instance:

PHI has 5 million in FA money, and he receives a 7 million dollar player in a trade without getting 2 million, giving a 2 million+ player(s), or a combination of both, he cannot do said trade.

Edit: When a trade goes through I will automatically put that player in Triple A. If you want him sent somewhere else you must do a demotion or promotion for him.

Part 4: Misc. Moves/Transactions
    Position Changes
    Change (Player Name) from (Current Position) to (Desired Position)
    Ex: Change Laynce Nix from RF to CF

If there is any part of this you are unclear on please feel free to PM me and I will answer your question. More may be added to this as need.
    Last edited by Molina00; 06-06-2011 at 04:18 PM.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

MLB ERA

Re: League Info

After several trades were submitted involving players which would have put a team into the red financially, I have decided to institute the following changes:

From now on player salaries must be included in trades. Salary should be listed after a player's star rating.

If the amount of money you receive in player salary in a trade outnumbers your FA available money, you can't do the trade. For instance:

PHI has 5 million in FA money, and he receives a 7 million dollar player in a trade without getting 2 million, giving a 2 million+ player(s), or a combination of both, he cannot do said trade.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000