Thread: Juan Castro WTF!!!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Juan Castro WTF!!!

How did this guy get the job at SS. He can't hit at all. Bartlett I thought would be ready for the every day job! But like fellow Twins to suck so bad he had to go to the minors again ( Rivas) what is needed to get him the job? Hitting is my guess?!!

Here are some questions:

Why did we not solve the ss issue over the spring camp?

Why did we not have Cuddyer play ss? He could hit somewhat, I know he is hurt now.

Why is Gardenhire still the manager of this club?

Last Question in our farm system we have all kinds of real good pitcher, explain why we did not call someone a lefty up for the pen? Liriano should be a starter. Lohse the SOB should have been traded along time ago. He will be just like always get hit hard worse than Mays ever got hit.

This is what we need.
    1. RP left handed for the pen.
    2. Remove Lohse from being a starter, Move to the pen for long relief.??
    3. Fire Ron Gardenhire! Look at Molitor for the job he would do an outstanding job and it would help fill the stands.
    4. Trade Hunter? Get us a younger OF or SS that will once again save POLAD money.
    5. I would still try to find a big time power hitter to drive in runs. the RF fence is short. The potential for homer and RBIS would be huge. IE a Frank Thomas in the dome would have looked really nice.
    6. AND most inportant, Poland need to leave and get an owner that will spend alot of money to get what we need.

mntwinsfan
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Why is Gardenhire still the manager of this club?
    I don't think anyone on earth has asked that question more than me.

My first question when they hired him was "WTF!? WHY!?!??!?!" The guy couldn't coach 3rd base, yet they promote him to manager after Kelly bailed.

There are still so many things wrong with this team, it just makes me ill. Even with a new season about to start, I just hate it at times.

1) Manager: Gardenweasle has no business being in the stands at a Twins game, much less making decisions for this team.

2) Hitting coach: Ulleger got this job on his knees and has kept it for the same reasons. This guy has ZERO business being a hitting coach anymore than I have the qualifications to run Microsoft.

I like most of your other points.

Maybe Juan Castro got the job because of his defense? Just maybe.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    How did this guy get the job at SS. He can't hit at all. Bartlett I thought would be ready for the every day job! But like fellow Twins to suck so bad he had to go to the minors again ( Rivas) what is needed to get him the job? Hitting is my guess?!!
    Bartlett hit .382, .500, .441 this spring, what the hell else does he have to do to get a job on this team? It's not like Castro will ever hit .230 in the majors. I understand he's an upgrade on D, but come on.

MLB ERA
    Good way to lose a contested division.

Rookie ERA
    Is that time for someone to stand up that they don't trust Bartlett's defense or something?!

Rookie ERA
    Say all you want about Bartlett but he's not ready for the every day spot. I saw him during spring training and he was very lazy about going after the ball and he dropped routine fly balls! There were several singles that should have at least been stopped but he never dove for the ball but watched it go by him. Castro at least was throwing himself on the ground - acting like he wanted the starting position and good for him he was rewarded.

Bartlett was told to work on his on-field leadership in AAA - let's hope he knows what that means.

MLB ERA
    Why haven't we been able to find a SS that can play defense AND hit the ball? We haven't had that combo in a SS since Roy Smalley.

Rookie ERA
    Well, he has been hitting decent. Hell, he have one of the better batting averages in the lineup.

MLB ERA
    ok great he is hitting! where in the hell is everyone else? Besides Stewart and Morneau? Justin seems to have got going two homers so far..

I will post averages shortly of the batters..
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Rookie ERA
    Morneau is still underachieving. Look at Batista and White, they're just horrid.

Rookie ERA
    I hope the bats wake up the Dome tonight to honor Kirby!

MLB ERA
    I would expect a big game from the Twins tonight. I doubt we will lose tonight. 2 of 3 we should win. Lohse will cost us is my prediction. He could not be dominate against a AAA ball team..
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    I would expect a big game from the Twins tonight. I doubt we will lose tonight. 2 of 3 we should win. Lohse will cost us is my prediction. He could not be dominate against a AAA ball team..
    Let alone little leaguers.