Thread: Is anyone worried about Brad Radke?

AA ERA

Is anyone worried about Brad Radke?

Brad is not fooling anyone with his performance. It's not very good at all. There is no way to sugarcoat. His first inning problem is a huge concern. Anytime the Twins fall behind in the first inning, it's not very good no matter how much Brad shrugs it off. He did not really looked that good against She-ca-go and he was no better last night against the Tigers. He is throwing lot of walks. He is not throwing strikes like he is capable off. He is not getting his patent groundballs. He just does not look right.

It's one thing to fall behind against the weaklings like the Tigers, but it's another to fall behind against a very good team like Boston, NY, LA of Anaheim (what a stupid name that is!), or even She-ca-go. He really needs to get it together.

The Twins ability to win the AL Central or even win a championship relies on Brad's good pitching. Right now, he is not doing his job.

MLB ERA
    I'm starting to worry about you more than Radke.

AA ERA
    I am not the only one that is worried about Brad, Saber. Lynch has made it clear that he is not a big fan of his and he did not even like Brad resigning with the Twins with the money he got.

Scott Ostman, a reader for SethSpeaks.net, has ripped Brad in a letter to Seth Stohs who writes about the Twins and MLB for his site.
    http://www.sethspeaks.net/041205.htm

I got some company. My criticism of Brad is tame compared to Scott's.

MLB ERA
    Scott provided little to no evidence to back his claim, and Seth seems to have pretty decisively refuted him. That wasn't the best link to back your case. Brad Radke is what he is, a righty control-freak who compensates for not striking many hitters out by not walking anyone. His top BP comparable is Juan Marichal. That ain't bad.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Brad is terrible. Heck Mays is better. Brad is losing it. We should have let him go and gone after some free agent pitchers. There had to be several left at the time we signed Brad.

What is bothering me even more is how Kyle continues to give up the homers. Everett hit two off of him. What the hell every year I talk about how bad Kyle is and EVERY FREAKING year he is back in the rotation. Good to see Mauer hit a homer tonight.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Way to sell your second best starter down the river after a dozen games.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Sell him, Shoot him for me. I think are number 2 guy will be SIlva. He is due back from the DL soon. Brad just doe's not have it. And Lohse never had it.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Man, Santana has completely lost it. His ERA is 4!