Thread: Jason Bartlett has been the real deal

AA ERA

Jason Bartlett has been the real deal

I can't say enough about him so far. His work ethic has been very good. I like how he spends two hours with his swing and his defense. A good work ethic can take you places. He has done so much more than Cristian has done in the last two years. I think he is getting better defensively. I thought he made some great plays last night in taking an base hit. His batting has been good. He has a very good grasp of swinging the ball and he is well discipline. I also like how he makes the other pitcher work out there by fouling out pitches.

He and Joe Mauer are two Twins that are on base a lot.

I give him his seal of approval as a SS. He is doing pretty good so far and I know he can do better.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    He is doing better than I thought he would. I think he should be in the lineup everyday. Guzman has done nothing to mention in Washington. So as of today it has been a great move dealing Guzman and getting Bartlett.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    Speaking of Cristian, Clay Matvick, who does Twins Ticket (pregame show) on FSN North, talked about how Cristian is batting .133 in tonight's telecast. That's right .133. Nationals are not getting bang of their bucks for the money they paid Cristian. I got a chuckle just hearing that.

I can't believe Frank Robinson, who manages the Washington Nationals, wanted to bat Cristian at leadoff. That's pretty funny. Now he is the last hitter in the lineup.