Thread: Is the season over?

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Is the season over?

Should we start on Football? This team is in trouble! Hunter out 6 weeks, team cant win games they need to win. We are droping out of the wild card hunt. Can this team pick it up or is it time for football?

Who are the twins going to call up from aaa? They have no power hitters!

who will we deal for? A big time deal must be made! Soriano I would love to see here. Play him at 2nd have Boone DH or 3rd base.

I am at the point where I am losing my faith in the club. I think many of us have. We need to get a a win streak. If it doe's not start next week we are done.

Jason

STEAK get back here. You still have not showed up. Better yet please answer you email.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I believe the season ends the first week in October

The loss of Hunter definitely hurts, but if they can stay together, then they still have a shot at the Wild Card.

Steak was back and made 1 post, but has vanished again.

MLB ERA
    It's not looking good for our favorite club. They've had one win in the past week (Vs the yanks on Wednesday), otherwise, they have been crushed 29-12 in the 5 losses. Scoring 2 runs a game and giving up 6 will obviously not win you many favors in the WC race.

nope, the season isn't over, but I think our playoff chances really went to hell with the piss poor performances on the East Coast.

Today would be a great day for you guys to start something up, you are putting up Bradke versus Papelbon in his MLB debut.

Or you could wait until the Sox come to Minnesota and throw Radke-Santana-Mays at us. Your choice.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Woohoo, battle of the immortally misplacen clean-up hitters. Terry Tiffee v. John Olerud
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    The Twins season is far from over. You still have good players and good pitching. Hunter out does hurt a lot but they can stay in the wild card hunt til Hunter gets back. I wish Mauer would do a lot more in the production dept. than he has and Boone needs to provide a bat. I still have faith in this team.

Rookie ERA
    They still have Johan Santana and quite frankly thats all you need lol

Rookie ERA
    It is never over till it's over! We have to remember that and continue to cheer on the Twins. They need all the support they can get right now.

Let's go Twins!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Timah
    They still have Johan Santana and quite frankly thats all you need lol
    Unfortunately, Santana can pitch a 5 hitter and still lose 2-1. The pitching can be good and it can be awful. When it's good, our bats are asleep. When our bats wake up, the pitching sucks. Why does it work like that!?