Thread: What is your favorite Twin Territory Ad?

AA ERA

What is your favorite Twin Territory Ad?

If you have been watching Twins game throughout the spring training and this week, you will notice that there are lot of Twin Territory ads which features Al Newman, a fan dumping something for a Johan Santana bobblehead doll, and a fan cleaning the bathroom floors with a White Sox jersey. What is your favorite? Mine is the lady cleaning the floor with the White Sox jersey. That was hilarious. When I saw that commerical on Tuesday night, I couldn't stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    If you have been watching Twins game throughout the spring training and this week, you will notice that there are lot of Twin Territory ads which features Al Newman, a fan dumping something for a Johan Santana bobblehead doll, and a fan cleaning the bathroom floors with a White Sox jersey. What is your favorite? Mine is the lady cleaning the floor with the White Sox jersey. That was hilarious. When I saw that commerical on Tuesday night, I couldn't stop laughing.
    There is gonna be that same ad with a Yankee jersey and someone elses jersey I heard also.

I personally like them all, but to me it has to go to Newmans commercial it might be corny, but I could actually see someone doing that.

AA ERA
    Newman hustling this employee to the elevator is pretty good one too, but I got lot of laughs watching a lady clean the bathroom with a Whiney Sux jersey. Funny thing is Ozzie and the Whiney Sux fans are upset about it.

Rookie ERA
    I have to admit the commercials are very good! (I'm finally reading through some of the old stuff). I do like the Newman one alot but the lady humming "We're gonna win Twins..." while cleaning the floor with a White Sox jersey has to be the best!

AA ERA
    The White Sox jersey thing was funny. White Sox fans, Ozzie Guillen, and the marketing director are pissed off about it too which is great.

There are actually couple of new commercials that came out. There is this one fan who seems crazy about his Twins in his living room and he talks about how he wants to be circled by Bert. Also, Twins are targeting young kids as the new brand of fans at Twins Territory.

Rookie ERA
    I saw the Circle Me Bert one - I liked that too. Very creative marketing campaign - I like it.