Thread: Twins//O's series

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins//O's series

Well another loss in 11 innings. A wasted effort by Silva. He pitched a great game. We cant score runs and F'n chicago keeps winning. I am thinking there may be a firesale happening soon.

I can't understand how bad are hitters are becoming. 1 run tonight! Did we leave the hit on the all star break. To me the season is 75% over. The wildcard is slipping away.

Do we need to get randa?? Do we need to break the team up? Should the boys just give up? Seem like this is what we are doing. We can't waist good pitching like this.

It is almost time for me to take a couple days away from posting here. Maybe Steak we he comes back will bring us and the Twins some luck. I can't believe how bad we have become.

Please post your thoughts to this thread.

Jason
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

1st round draft pick voodoomon1jd's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    Being that I see the Twins as major competition for the wild card if we can't win the east, it is important for my O's to beat the Twins. The O's are in the same boat, our hitting has been terrible as of late, we have been lucky to come away with some wins. I couldn't beleive my eyes to see the way that the Twins tied the game in the 9th, virtually by accident, and when I saw Julio warming up, I thought it was a lost cause but for once he surprised me. If you guys are having a fire sale, please send Mauer our way!

Rookie ERA
    I read today where the Red Sox are interested in JC Romero and we'd possibly get Bill Mueller. That's reported in the Star Tribune today. Who knows but something has to change here. We got a couple clutch hits last night but not enough of them!

I'm really hating that we are 13 games out now.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Why would we do that deal? We lose a good rp. What has miller done this year? Would this be a smart deal? I just don't know. It is telling me that Cuddyer may be done soon as a Twin.

We need to start winning some games. It is upsets me to see we are not winning games we should win. Finally the staff starts to pitch better and our hitters have done squat. Hope it all starts to change tonight.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

I'm not sure how you guys would feel about losing Romero, but if you guys got Bill Mueller, you should be happy. He has bad knees, but he plays a capable defensive third base. He also has a knack for hitting tough pitchers in close and late type situations (clutch if you will). I bet he's a cheaper option than Randa, and with Epstein wanting to play Youkilis, be happy if you get him. He won't be spectacular, but he is a solid, experienced, veteran, and affordable 3B.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.