Thread: Twins Bench

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Twins Twins Bench

I still do not agree with the 4 catchers on the mlb roster. Why not send down 1 and call up an outfielder. The lost of Restovich was a bad decision I believe. He sure was not a free agent long. Tampa sucked him up very fast.

After 2 games Mauer looks fine so what do you think about that? Seattle has 3 3rd basemen on the bench but they can play at other positons. So I guess what I am saying is this was a bad move with 4 catchers.

Jason

Good win last night! 8-4.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    I am still wondering why Lecroy is considered a catcher and I am still wondering what value he has on the team to be on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    I am still wondering why Lecroy is considered a catcher and I am still wondering what value he has on the team to be on the roster.
    I don't really think the team thinks of him as a catcher more or less a DH or PH but they label him as a catcher. Thats why when people say we shouldn't be running 4 catchers I personally think we are running 3 with a PH.

AA ERA
    Now the addition of the four catchers has really gotten to me. We could have used Terry Tiffee this weekend in the series with the She-ca-go Whiney Sux with Justin Morneau being out for a concussion. Because the Twins wanted to considered Lecroy as a catcher for reasons unknown, there is no room for Terry. We could have used his bat in this series against She-ca-go.