Thread: No More More-No for 2010

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Twins No More More-No for 2010

Still suffering effects of his concussion after workout sessions. Coaches are shutting him down for the year.

Bummer: Justin Morneau ruled out for the entire postseason - Big League Stew - MLB - Yahoo! Sports
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: No More More-No for 2010

This is probably for the best. The Twins have learned how to win without him and no use in sending a rusty Morneau out there. Just get ready for 2011!

It is sad that the Twins will not his bat in the lineup this post season, but since he is not healthy it is for the better. I will look forward to him coming back strong in 2011 and putting up big numbers for the Twins then.

MLB ERA

I hope he is absolutely healthy when spring training starts. If he can stay healthy next season, and the rest of his career, it will be nice.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Who says he will even be ready for 2011? I am saything this right now he is done. His head is not right and may never be right ever again. I think this was his sixth concusion over his career. I would love to have him back and healthy for sure but, sometimes you just can't come back.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Jim Edmonds came back from it and at a much later place in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    Who says he will even be ready for 2011? I am saything this right now he is done. His head is not right and may never be right ever again. I think this was his sixth concusion over his career. I would love to have him back and healthy for sure but, sometimes you just can't come back.
    I sure hope you are wrong. Concussions are serious things though so they are something not to play with.

Rookie ERA

John Elerud was able to play and extend his career with the help of his special helmet.